I applied online, was called for a personal interview and hired within a week or so. But that was during Christmas time, so a lot of hiring happens that time.
It could be as quick as three or five days if the BackCheck comes out clear and that is 48 hours. On-line training is another day, employees are on the payroll by the time they start the courses.
You could apply for the position and get hired the same week. Easy job to get.
Apply on line or hand in resume
- If you were to leave Hudson's Bay, what would be the reason?6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Hudson's Bay?4 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Hudson's Bay?3 people answered
- Does Hudson's Bay require background check?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Hudson's Bay?3 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Hudson's Bay?2 people answered
- How much does a department manager make?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Hudson's Bay?2 people answered
- What is the company culture at Hudson's Bay?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Hudson's Bay?One person answered