Hudson's Bay Company Employee Review

View all Hudson's Bay Company reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC5 October 2012
I work Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 o'clock pm. I learned to manage my products and well negotiate my price with my suppliers in Asia.I work with all professional grade, promotion, advertising agency, psycologue and sociologist, sales,
professional women's fashion and was from New York and California, I learned a lot with them. The hard part of my job is to work with both sides of unknowns that we will receive as samples and quality of products and react quickly with the supplier that sometimes do not understand the request and must be repeated several times for what you want as a finished product, but there is at the end with patience and kindness comercial and communication focused.
The most fun of this job is to see that there is a good result and that everyone wants to work for the same purpose the project's success and commercial product sales of fashion and creativity always gives work attentive to detail and have a beautiful product that will sell well and quickly.
Pros
free lunch and good atmosphere and good salary
Cons
long hours and sometime travel trade fairs to see some idea

Other Hudson's Bay Company Employee Reviews

Good place to work if you work hard and feel motivated under commission
Sales Associate Executive (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 April 2018
Good place to work if you work hard and feel motivated under commission. You work independently and with high quality products so if you work hard and you like to see in your pay check what you work for is a good place.
not fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB23 April 2018
The managers as well as the store manager have been extremely hard on their employees to meet job tasks. Micro-managed everything that was indeed a bit frustrating. When asking for days off given in 2 months advance was still not accepted.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hudson's Bay Company. Our community is ready to answer.