Hudson's Bay Company Employee Review

View all Hudson's Bay Company reviews

fun place to work with multi tasking job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Quezon City, Philippines26 June 2013
we have 10 hours shift including the 1 hour lunch break and 30 minutes cofee break. but we are obliged to extend our duty due to costumer, I learned from this job is how to communicate and handle different types of people,flexibility, patience,doing the facial, diamond peel. hair dye application services and casheiring especially multi tasking.
the management is good but theres a problem when it comes to the salary and overtimes,my co-workers are friendly, approachable, fun to be with.The hardest part of this job is my 2-3 hours travel back and forth from the working place, but im flexible enough to adjust with the time.I enjoyed most in this job is conversation with the costumer while selling and doing the services for them.it makes myself busy.
Pros
contractual
Cons
no overtime pay and benefits

Other Hudson's Bay Company Employee Reviews

I have a wonderful time working with my staff members.I look forward to seeing my regular customers and new customers in the store .
Central cash lead (Current Employee) –  Hudson Bay Vernon20 April 2018
I have worked for the company for five years now and ,I feel that I need a change in a different direction hoping to join your team and give great Quality customer service with a positive friendly attitude
productive place of work
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 April 2018
hudsonbay was really cool working. You saw a lot of great merchandise. it was very tiring though. your on your feet all day going up and down shelves to pick up online orders for customers. I one time found merchandise someone was stashing to try and steal and I brought it to the manager and they gave me gift cards in return. So there are some great perks to working there.
Pros
close to ttc
Cons
long hours and far from food places

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hudson's Bay Company. Our community is ready to answer.