Hudbay Employee Reviews

Office Administration (Current Employee) –  Flin Flon, MB9 November 2018
Hudbay is in a small, close-knit town, so its super easy to get to and from work each day. People were very welcoming to newcomers. Thought I was going to stay a year but I've been here 8 now!
Pros
Compensation
Unsafe, unorganized
Pressure Welder Zinc Plant (Current Employee) –  Flin Flon, MB30 October 2016
Hudbay Manitoba is a company operating at least 20 years behind everyone else. Work conditions are poor at best and safety is not taken seriously there. Advancements are based on previous friendships and family relationships and not skill or abilities. There is very little oversight from superiors in almost all areas I have witnessed. If you are looking for an easy job with almost competely abscent, inept supervision, this is the job for you. If you have ambition and standards for quality and safety and pride in your abilities, this place will drive you crazy.
Great crew to work with on a daily basis. Made for fun and productive atmosphere
Electrician (Current Employee) –  Flin Flon, MB28 April 2014
-typical day at work involved taking trouble calls and troubleshooting many different challenges.
-I have had a great experience working underground in mines and on surface in the mining industry and feel I can take on any job offered.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hudbay. Our community is ready to answer.

Hudbay Reviews by Location