Hudbay Minerals
Hudbay Minerals Employee Review

10 March 2018
A typical work started at 6:30 AM in the morning meeting room. Then after the supervisor gave his safety briefing he told us where he needed us and told us to have a good, safe, productive workday. The hardest part of the job was honestly working in the summer heat as it got really hot at times. When the days where +30 degrees Celsius, the general Forman would get Gatorade for everyone. So all in all it was a awesome place to work.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Free Gatorade
Cons
Dealing with the hot summer sun.
27 November 2019
Projects Health and Safety Coordinator (Current Employee) - Snow Lake, MB
An excellent team to work with. I worked under contract in the projects group and even though I got cut due to cutbacks I felt that I was treated somewhat fairly.
5 October 2019
Heavy Duty Mechanic (Former Employee) - Snow Lake, MB
A great place to work. You feel fulfilled with every job that is complete. Great working hours and camp is a great place to stay, with clean rooms and great food.
29 September 2019
Rock Breaker (Former Employee) - Snow Lake, MB
Good Experience, Good Company. Rock Breaker at Lalor Mine was a good learning experience & it was my first time underground. Breaking rock (ore) through the grizzly.
  1. It was a fun, busy work place, employees where good and management was very understanding.