Hub Financial Inc.

Hub Financial Inc. Employee Reviews

As an independent Sales Agent, I enjoyed my time at HUB Financial Inc. I was treated with respect, given appropriate support and invited to many corporate functions. An independent brokerage, it provided many options for insurance providers, resulting in higher confidence in both myself and my clients.
This organization provides independent financial advisors with access to the tools and resources necessary for the delivery of comprehensive and balanced financial and private advice to clients.
Pros
Work / Life balance
Cons
Variable income: commissions
This was a good company with high expectations of his employees & quality of work. I learned to be a team player, advancing to a higher position as a team leader. I worked well with management & respected their decisions whether I agreed with them or not. I had excellent co-workers who I am still friends with since retiring 3 years ago. The hardest part of the job was the high work load. The most enjoyable part of the job was the respect we all had for each others contribution to the tasks at hand. I enjoyed working in a friendly workplace with exceptional co-workers. We all worked hard to get the job done.
Pros
Friendly working atmosphere
Cons
Work load expectations
  1. Employee reviews