HTC Global Service.INC Employee Reviews

Bad company pretend the best
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Indonesia8 September 2019
Work as BPO but they recruiter like search candidates in random.. they cannot find the right person foe market..

Bad management... i work as sales more than 10 years but they expected was less than my skill...
Good
Data Conversion Operator (Former Employee) –  Vandalur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu26 August 2019
HTC is a good developing company,good atmosphere is there,post successful completion of training process the trainees shall be moved for hiring process.
Good place to work for freshers
ITES(DCS) Data Conversion Specialist (Former Employee) –  Vandalur25 August 2019
Nice place to grow your experience and environment.
To learn team work ,involvement and how to follow punctuality.
Very supportive team leads and friends.
Without tension and fear.
Not a good place to work
Problem Manager (Former Employee) –  Troy, MI9 August 2019
So many things are absolutely terrible about this company but the management is the worst part of this company. They do not care about their employees at all.
Best job for freshers
Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Vandalur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu7 August 2019
Best job for freshers but the growth depends coz the salary is low. But working hours is just 7.30 hrs a day. Good Management and Team. Good training will be provided and the work must be more accurately done by the quality team. Overall, best to join if u need a splendid experience.
Pros
Free lunch when extend and OT pay and 2x salary on leave days
Cons
6 days working and low salary
Amazing internship experience
Artificial intelligence Intern (Former Employee) –  Troy, MI1 August 2019
Learnt a lot about Technology and business. Also amazing support and knowledge sharing. Fun activities on the weekend and lot of creative space for you due new IT landscapes emerging.
Productive and fun place to work here
Senior Test Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu30 July 2019
Good working place and learning new thing . Good environment and learning new technology and good management work in this company. also good environment to work here
Zero Career Growth
DCS Operator (Former Employee) –  Vandalur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu11 July 2019
I worked as DCS for more than a year. we cant expect any growth in either salary or position. less working hours,no too much pressure comparing other companies why because here salary is too low. employees who works for long years in this company would be aged people and mentally ill people only. i worked here only because office timing is convenient for me to attend my classes. only because of that reason i worked there for more than a year. dont go with big expectation.if you wanna work for timepass it would be right place. if youre looking for career growth kindly ignore.
Pros
Less working hours, moderate pressure
Cons
Inadequate Salary, No growth, no opportunity to learn
Productive and H R are supportive
Sr. Application Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra8 July 2019
Company H R are very much supportive whenever any help is required. Getting training on related work on the time so that we can utilise our knowledge in work and it’s help to increase productivity
Good Work environment for Starters
Business Analyst and Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu1 July 2019
Its suits for freshers

Good Payscale for fresher people.

Salary will be on time

Management needs some more attention on projects

Looking for a different project in HTC is bit diffficult
Pros
Good Work environment for freshers
Cons
Ni Job safety for experienced
Company growth is not rapid
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu24 May 2019
I have worked with HTC for 3 years and 3 months. This duration is nothing but the bond they had with me. There is no option to move out in this course of time.
Pros
Great learning experience
Cons
Not good Infra and atmosphere
Good workplace
Programmer Analyst(Testing) (Former Employee) –  Troy,Michigan,Usa17 May 2019
Very good place to work. Given lot of coaching to learn new technology.cool place to work.People will be helpful if you need any help in work,More senior people are there to guide you to improve and boost your career.
Good to start with
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai15 May 2019
Its a company good to start with. I learnt a lot here.
Quality Analyst (QA) (Former Employee) –  Vandalur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu24 April 2019
My QA team was really awesome with good colleague and good team lead..Very fun loaded with same amount level of gaining knowledge...Safe and secure.

✓Friendly team
✓Good management
✓Safe and secure
✓Good work culture
✓The very most enjoyable part of my job is Team lead never deny to help me with my doubts in my project no matter how many times I call up his name
Good Place to work
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Telangana22 April 2019
Supported for Banking domain.
Good Place to work
Good Team Members
I have enjoyed work and
The advantage of this organization is to directly approaches the management
To work with HTC is the good
QA Automation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Troy, MI4 April 2019
HTC has more than two decades of experience in developing and maintaining a wide range of IT applications. It manage the IT applications portfolio of several leading global conglomerates. It development and support services confer cost savings and maximize application availability, agility, and predictability at lower recurring cost, lower risk of downtime, greater ROI, improve performance and quality.
IT Consultant
IT Consultant @ State Farm Insurance (Former Employee) –  Troy, MI29 March 2019
Research IT best practices and emerging technology (SoftLayer, Flash Storage and Cloud services) in self-directed environment and serve as an adviser/consultant to leadership in recommending Software solutions or areas for improvements in Project to meet enterprise-wide goals
Environment friendly...
Management of Financial Information (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Telangana25 March 2019
Environment is quite good.
Helps at best.
Good to be having this company in my profile.
Have better experienced people to work with.
Has the better for quite company.
Good
Software Analyst Trainee (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu3 March 2019
Good company for freshers, friendly envirnment and supportive colleagues. But most of the projects includes night shifts, the food facilities in the night shift is not up to the mark
Working for HTC Global Services
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Troy, MI12 February 2019
HTC was a very energetic place to work at and I enjoyed working there. The managers and co-workers were easy to get along with and helpful. The work environment was pleasant.
One of the things that I would have to say that was not agreeable to me was that they change positions and company policy quite frequently. This can be difficult for someone who gets comfortable in a position and doesn't like change.
I typical work day consist of taking calls from various clients and working for a first call resolution.
The most enjoyable part of the job for myself was being able to help my clients. I really enjoy the satisfaction of hear a client happy that you were able to help solve their problem. One of the hardest parts of this job was the constant rotation of positions. Transferring from building to building did make adjusting to the job difficult. I for one though it was difficult at times still loved the job and would recommend it to anyone that loves a face pace environment with plenty of activity.
Pros
Plenty of overtime if desired
Cons
Shifting from building to building

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HTC Global Service.INC. Our community is ready to answer.