HRG Group

HRG Group Employee Reviews

Excellent Place to work had fun working with my team. Stressful at times but team was working together to overcome any and all obstacles. Customer satisfaction was the top priority for the business.
They call you at work to see how you are doing. They brought in treats for my department regularly. They took me to lunch twice a month. When I said I had another contract i wanted to go on, they seriously tried to get me to stay with their company. very professional
Harbinger group is a good place to work but employee project allocation policy is too worst. The salary structure is too worse. The company share of PF is also taken from the employee's salary
No Doubt, THE BEST Place to work! I really appreciate and thank you so much for all of the opportunities this company has provided me which has not only helped but, is helping me to grow technically, professionally as well as personally. I have learned so much in these past 2 years (and still learning from this great place), and will never forget the kindness of management.
Pros
Awesome culture
Cons
No Cons
very fast past with alot of learning opprotunity. Was able to interact with alot of employees and gain alot of experience when working with this company.
Nice Company Good enviorment Learned new skills and Mangment Nice work balance Nice HR ACTIVITES gOOD SUPPORT good Manager Nice team Keen to grow there
Cons
Was a great adventure but I did not survive. You run your own business under the firm as 1099. A few made it past 3-4 years but most had spouses with solid incomes so they did not have the pressure. Business shut down by FED's due to improper practices by CEO who was violating law.
HRG Group is a public holding company which is being unwound. The company is in the process of selling off its remaining business units which should be completed by mid 2018
If you don't mind a little hard work in a fast paced environment, this is the place for you. This exhilarating job gave me access to connections I would not have access to anywhere else.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Long Work Hrs
• Extensive Enterprise Application Integration experience using middleware products such as Tibco Business Works, Tibco Business Connect, Tibco Soap, Tibco Ezcomm plugin, Tibco Administrator, Tibco Gateway, Hawk, Tibco Adapters, Tibco Portal Builder, XML Canon, Tibco Hawks, and Tibco EMS. • Create process flow diagrams to specify design documents, business requirements • Installs, configures, and fine tunes TIBCO components such as Business Works, Hawk, and EMS. Develops, improves, and documents the processes for maintaining and administrating the TIBCO environment (DEV/Stage/PROD) • Creating new EMS instances and Administrating EMS server (Queue, topic creation , deletion etc) Enabling SSL , Certificate generation and certificate renewal. • Responsible of Tibco package deployment in various environments using AppManage or other deployment methods, fine tuning, upgrades to latest version and providing production support • Overall troubleshooting, SSL, memory, messaging issues, using tools to speed up incidents and problems • Provides guidance and technical expertise during development and testing of applications
I worked at Harbinger Group full-time (More than 2 years). I have learn a lot from Hrbingergroup. Productive and fun work place with table tennis table.
Pros
Good exposure to technology, client and somewhat free environment
I loved the job I had as inspector. Crawled on carpet mending it high lighting any part of carpet that needed it. Had the best co workers and supervisor of any company. We all helped each other out when anyone needed help. We all considered each other as family.
Pros
Loved job.
Cons
They shut the doors to company.
• Submitted invoices to Accounts Payable Department • Reviewed invoices received daily and matched, batches, coded, and entered invoices into AS400 system • Audited invoices and batch edit reports, also printed those reports • Routed invoices to appropriated departments for approval • Scanned in all invoices to be archived for researched
Pros
Great Company
Cons
short term
Worked among very few employees but it was nice working here as well. Worked on a Security project which was good for knowledge and I enjoyed my work.
Not much of IT industry culture. Less scope of growth. Number of working projects are minimum. Particular on office hours.
Harbinger one of the very good company in pune and work culture is so good i like very much to worked in Harbinger Group. I am learned some of the advance concept in Harbinger
Got freedom the revise the policies and implement with changes in organisation structure. Lots of hard work to bring in process within company.
Pros
Events
Cons
Long working hours
Great freelance place to work. Hours cannot be relied on for a living wage, but it is a great addition to other freelance opportunities.
Pros
Work on own schedule, occasionally provides work
Cons
Not enough work for a living wage
overall I had a good experience. great team, co-workers excellent boss
Typical work day was from 8-5 sometimes overtime was required. I learned a lot with this company. My co-workers were great. They were more like a family than co-workers. This was a fantastic company to work for.
Pros
Great Company
Cons
No cons
Organization is good to work for fresher as well as 2-3 years of experience people.
Pros
Good growth for beginners
Cons
Stagnation at certain level