House of Commons
House of Commons Employee Review

Good work environment

30 January 2018
My working environment is one where there's a good sense of team spirit. A strong work ethic is obviously important but the human side is also important. I enjoy working with people who have a decent sense of humour and who, while they might take their work very seriously, don't necessarily take themselves overly seriously! I like people who are down to earth but who have a dynamic and progressive approach to their work. I really enjoy working as part of a highly committed and professional team.
18 December 2019
work load is busy but it's still a pretty calm and friendly environment. Excellent training , great team work. Great pay and benefits well balance work-life conditions.
4 December 2019
Rich infrastructure, very traditional and formal organization, with a "Pure" Control Management style, Union environment with very low moral and a Group Think Mentality. Huge Human Resource infrastructure but spent on resolving issues inherent derived from Upper Management. All service providers were Risk adverse and conservative.
Pros
Good salary, world class facilities, Look Great
Cons
Textbook Control Management Style
2 December 2019
Same location
I have absolutely no comment to file here nd just want to get through to the next page so am writing words to fulfill the minimum characheters filter in place.