House of Commons
House of Commons Employee Review

fun workplace

26 March 2018
the pay was good and the people were nice, very little stress, coffee and lunch were sometimes provided. I met a lot of cool people and would definitely work there again.
Pros
free lunches and coffee
Cons
had to attend events during the weekends
13 May 2020
I really enjoyed my position at the House of Commons. Co-workers were like one big family. Really great management. Lots of opportunity for O/T. I made pretty good money there along with tips sometimes. I am not working there anymore because I became ill and was forced to be at home. My illness kept me from my job for more than a year and I realized that I would no longer be able to handle the job anymore. It's sad for me to not be there anymore but I have to take care of my health first.
Otherwise, it's a great place to work.
18 December 2019
work load is busy but it's still a pretty calm and friendly environment. Excellent training , great team work. Great pay and benefits well balance work-life conditions.
4 December 2019
Rich infrastructure, very traditional and formal organization, with a "Pure" Control Management style, Union environment with very low moral and a Group Think Mentality. Huge Human Resource infrastructure but spent on resolving issues inherent derived from Upper Management. All service providers were Risk adverse and conservative.
Pros
Good salary, world class facilities, Look Great
Cons
Textbook Control Management Style