House of Commons
House of Commons Employee Review

Busy but calm and relax atmoshpere

18 December 2019
work load is busy but it's still a pretty calm and friendly environment. Excellent training , great team work. Great pay and benefits well balance work-life conditions.
4 December 2019
Operations Manager (Former Employee) - Ottawa, ON
Rich infrastructure, very traditional and formal organization, with a "Pure" Control Management style, Union environment with very low moral and a Group Think Mentality. Huge Human Resource infrastructure but spent on resolving issues inherent derived from Upper Management. All service providers were Risk adverse and conservative.
Pros
Good salary, world class facilities, Look Great
Cons
Textbook Control Management Style
2 December 2019
Consultant Project Manager (Current Employee) - Ottawa, ON
I have absolutely no comment to file here nd just want to get through to the next page so am writing words to fulfill the minimum characheters filter in place.
4 November 2019
Project Manager (Current Employee) - Ottawa, ON
I have worked at the House of Commons for many years. I have seen my directorate grow from a small close knit group to one with over 700 employees.

The House of Commons offers considerable employee benefits, but due to realignment and changes in senior management, employment has become more stressful in recent years.

Nevertheless, I am proud to have served the organization for so many years and to see it grow to what it is today.