Hotel X Toronto

Hotel X Toronto Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & benefits

Productive and fun place to work .

Was a wonderful experience. I learned a lot of things but this company needs to grow in a few aspects like Quality Control , Marketing and even planning and organizing.

Pros

Free access to CEN

Cons

Long hours, low salary

Ambiente de trabajo bajo presion, pero muy dinamico.

Es un trabajo pesado por que todo el dia estas en movimiento de piso en piso, atendiendo a los huéspedes, checando la alberca, que todo este bien surtido.

Pros

Buen sueldo

Cons

Muy cansado

Fast paced environment most of the time

The schedule took over my life. No time for the social gathering. It was a good experience though. I learned a lot about the job and I met many friendly people.

Pros

Free food, good paid, benefits

Cons

Schedule

great benefits and competitive salaries

Great benefits and competitive salaries. Company is continuously growing which can be good for advancement but hard to keep up with the new standard procedures.

Great people to work with.

Great team to work with. Since it's a new hotel there's only room to grow and advance. Good salary and great benefits. Free lunch. Personal days and paid vacation days.

Fun Place to work

I was so sorry to leave my Housekeeping Family at Hotel X Toronto! Thank you to the wonderful Team and Management I will miss you all very much. The Best Team I have ever worked with!

Pros

Free Lunch, Great Bennifits and Pay Rates

Career Development opportunities

As this is one of the newest Hotels in downtown Toronto, there are a lot of learning opportunities and career and professional development opportunities.

Pros

Free meals, Insurance, Employee Parking for a fee

Not good if you work for security

90,000 square feet, Have fun patrolling that. only 2 security staff for the entire complex not to mention they have 3 bar floors. also good luck dealing with intoxicated people all the time. starting pay is very low compared to other hotels, 18 per hour. also not pleasant to during the winter if your not driving. the place looks cool tho.

Pros

looks nice

Cons

the work, the pay, the size of the property, the location

Official response from Hotel X Toronto

28 February 2019
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share a few more details regarding our security team and work environment.We do have a vast complex at our unique lakeside hotel, with extraordinary resort-style amenities, but I would like to clarify on some of the details mentioned here. We have a core security team of 8 people and we staff based on occupancy and events on site, so while the minimum staffing of security team members on a shift may be as low as two, we add more people to a shift whenever the activity in the hotel warrants it. We also add third party security if activities for the day require additional support for our core team. Our starting hourly rate is $20.83 and this seems to be competitive, if not among the highest paying hotels in Downtown Toronto. We hope that qualified candidates will come and take a look for themselves to see all that we offer to those who wish to join the team at Hotel X Toronto.

Great Place

Great team with a family style attitude. Office space is brand new and is very luxurious and is high tech. Lots of great perks and benefits. Management is friendly and is there to help you if you need it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hotel X Toronto. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement