Hotel Le Germain Employee Reviews

I don't suggest to go this place for work
Room Attendant/Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 January 2018
I worked three years in calgary loaction with Very low pay and Zero benifets.Worked weekdays, weekends and stat holidays as well with morning,aftornoon and nights shift. Managements sole purpose is how to reduce employee hours and increase their own annual bonus.
Very rare chance to obtain higher position. Managements has chronic. They has lack of knowledge of faderel, proviancial and city law and regulation. Even no any idea regarding proviancial regulatory bodys which directly relatated to their profession.
Very bad work culture, managers are shows themshelf as a KING. They do nothing except watching through CCTV employee activities.
Not memorising any enjoyable part of my job on my three years tenure. There was not any productive and fun place.
I suggest all of you to do not west your valuable time to get more worsed in your career.
Pros
Easy access to reach the building from LRT lacation
Cons
Low pay, No benifits, High turn over rate of employee, Managers are shows as KING.
Good working environment
Assistant Housekeeping Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 August 2017
It's never been a boring moment, there's always something do. Administrative tasks such as payroll, scheduling, invoice approval, ordering supplies,lost and found, prepare tasks, deep cleaning projects, organize daily task, and attend and resolve any issues that arises if there's any.

I was able to show my knowledge and skills and gained confidence that i am able to work with or without supervision. Able to handle and resolve issues.

My manager believe in my capabilities to manage staff, the department, and dealing with vendors.

I enjoyed working in housekeeping, i like to move around around follow up on given task to my staff and i wanted to see positive results
Professional workplace
Valet Driver and Bellman (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 April 2017
One of my favourite places to have worked in. Great management team and also great co workers. Very welcoming group of people to be working with. A very enjoyable job to be in.
does not value employees
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 December 2012
Management does not value its employees. Job security is all time low.would not reccomend this work place at all
Cons
unappreciated

Want to know more about Hotel Le Germain?

Ask a question