HOSTPAPA

HOSTPAPA Employee Reviews

Personally the best place I ever worked at, I love working at HostPapa as a billing specialist, and is my first remote job, and I am very happy here.
Pros
working from home :)
Cons
cant think of any
Working at HostPapa for the past year and more has been an amazing ride. I cannot stress how nice of an environment it is and how cooperative all my colleagues are. So far in my professional life, I haven't been in an environment more positive and collaborative. Being at a management position, there are daily challenges and sometimes hard decisions to make, however, it all pays off in the end for the greater good of the company and the team. One thing that I'm sure a lot of people are going to enjoy is that the work is not exactly repetitive as you will encounter difficult and different tasks, additional projects with strict deadlines that need to be met. It might sound overwhelming, but I can guarantee if you can take the "heat", you will learn a lot of new skills and will feel way more comfortable handling harder and more challenging tasks. Actually, you're going to start personally requesting them. I would also like to share that the people above you in the hierarchy will always do their best to provide the required mentoring and they will go above and beyond to help you. Even though I'm mentioning hierarchy, you will not feel that as everyone works together as a team toward a common goal and this hierarchy will rather present itself as consulting your big brother, rather than your boss or manager. Last, but not least, the team I lead is full of amazing and different people that you can learn a lot from. Eventually, you will likely get along very well and there will be no signs of a toxic environment(something rare these days). HostPapa is a great company and - more...
Pros
Remote work, great team, challenging job
Cons
Sometimes long working hours
I have been with HostPapa for more than 5 years. It’s a good place to work and you always have a potential to succeed in your career and ability to improve your skills and knowledge. HP management has built an environment where you can learn from your сolleagues while sharing your knowledge and experience with others while working as a team. They have a corporate work ethic where everyone respects each other and is encouraged to help each other. I am constantly seeing improvements in this area. Since we have people around the globe the company managed to offer a flexible schedule according to individual's current situation. Working at HostPapa encourages you to keep professional skills up to date, be enthusiastic and proactive, which I admire.
I really like to work at hostpapa. It allows me to spend enough time with my family, at work and with some personal responsibilities. I have had 4 other work experience but nothing like being with Hostpapa, I really like it and love to be here!
The management is awesome because they can understand how it feels from the employees end specially for vacation leave request or any other request. It's nice to work with different people around the world, its not bad at all it's amazing.
It is a very organized company, managers understand how to work with their employees and are leaders willing to listen to their employees, the services are of excellent quality so it is a pleasure to help customers.
Energy saving and helping the environment as employee all work remotely from their homes. Company has lots of products available to our customer. Advance management helping performances
Pros
Working remotely
Cons
None that I can think of
The work was wonderful. But when a new manager came on board, I watched as employee after employee was terminated and replaced with low paid workers from abroad.
Pros
Ability to work from home, wonderful clients and challenging work.
Cons
Obviously, termination.
Great environment to work and learn new things starting in the first days of the job. Great opportunity to evaluate yourself and see the exact path that you should follow to grow as system administrator. Great team-work at HostPapa to provide best support to customers.
Pros
Great environment, flexible schedule, learning possibilities
Cons
Extra training sessions needed
I've found here a very good work ethic, compatible with mine so I am happy here. People I work with are skilled, experienced, always ready to help and collaborate. Pros - Opportunities to learn new technologies - Opportunities to grow with the company - Opportunity to work with skilled colleagues and improve your own skills - Flexible work scheduling, advantages of working remotely - Good, hard work and caring for the customer is always rewarded - Your feedback is listened and valued - Management is friendly and understanding Cons Can't find any so far
My experience working with Hostpapa for more than a year has been awesome. As an employee, you're constantly given the opportunities to grow and learn outside of your areas of responsibility. You're also expected and trusted to use your own best judgement to assist in providing the best possible service. Management is very accessible and understanding, plus all the team members are very helpful, caring and always willing to assist each other. Due to the level of freedom that the company provides in terms of roles, shifting priorities and constant need of multitasking is expected and can be the hardest part of the job, but at the same time this had made the experience of working with Hostpapa very rewarding in terms of growth, and hard work is definitely appreciated here.
Pros
Remote work, Very Accessible Management & room for growth
Cons
None so far
Great people, Excellent Management, Real Teamwork, continue learning and developing. It is a place where you learn from others, get help and continue motivation to reach goals and success.
Pros
The entire company is a pro, they all are great people and everything is just positive about HostPapa jobs.
Cons
I can not find any at the moment.
Very relaxed work at home. One puts the effort that will surely be rewarded. First time in my life that I experience remote teleworker. As long as you are responsible, the win-win situation is an excellent opportunity to work for a solid company. Management is very friendly, and responsive. Friendly colleagues make a complex job easy to perform.
Pros
Remote worker
Cons
Long Hours
A super innovative company with a lot of room to grow! Hard work is definitely recognized and compensated for! Management is super open-minded and the best part? You can work from anywhere in the world!
Pros
freedom, flexibility, good compensation, room for growth
Cons
Can't think of any
Dynamic environment - professional people, a lot to learn about to learn from. It's been almost 2 Years that I am with the company now and I've been quite happy. The atmosphere among the colleagues is good (not only within the particular team but through the company). Healthy employee and management relations and human approach from a business perspective of view (not only for the clients, the same goes for the team employees). Quite happy to be a part of the team. Admitting the weak points and discussing what can we can do to improve them is one of the things I quite appreciate.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere, professional team, possibility for improvements.
Cons
At times slower internal communication, although something that is recognized, and being worked on!
A typical day at work starts when I log in our live support tools (chats/phones), we constantly receive inbound chats/calls from people who needs support or guidance in a wide range of topics between technical and billing issues/opportunities. We have team leaders who keep an eye on the big picture of the shift and we must be flexible to help wherever the team needs a hand. Everyone is smart and skilled, but also very respectful and relaxed. The hardest part of the job is handling live supports during spikes, they appear once or twice a day and the most enjoyable part of the job is to be able to travel the world while building up your future.
Pros
Location independent, flexible vacations, welcoming atmosphere, learning environment
Cons
Cannot think of any cons, you must have good equipment to work (laptop, phone, headphones, etc), you must take that into account to work here, but that seems normal for me
I've been here for almost a year and I can say that HostPapa is the place where teamwork really matters. Great and hard working teams ready to jump and help whenever is needed. Lots of opportunities to learn new things and improve yourself. Awesome company with a great management.
Pros
Work remotely
HostPapa is wonderful to work with and really rewards hard work and dedication. The pay is comparable to the work. You learn something new each day and the company will reimburse you for work-related courses or hardware you had to buy. Even though your role is Technical Support, there are other areas you are able to work on to take a break from normal support work like for instance I helped with the knowledge base some before becoming a team lead.
Pros
Hour Lunch, Good Pay, Awesome Team, Work-related course reimbursement.
Cons
10-99 contractor status, no benefits or taxes withheld.
The employees at HostPapa are hard working and helpful with not only our customers but with one another. We all work as a team to assist our customers with the task at hand. Working remote with a flexible schedule is a great bonus when working for HostPapa.
I am with HostPapa since last year. When I came here I was impressed by the team I found. Being the new guy means I need time to learn all the internal procedures. This was an excellent experience. Everybody helped me out explaining and assisting with any question I had. Sharing knowledge and helping each other is the local policy at HostPapa. Excellent team.
Pros
Great team
The company and management are great. This is the place where you can use your full potential, explore and learn new things. I highly recommend this company.
  1. Employee reviews