HOSTPAPA Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Awesome Hostpapa
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON1 May 2018
The company and management are great. This is the place where you can use your full potential, explore and learn new things.

I highly recommend this company.
Fantastic place to work
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Remote worker25 April 2018
Lots of opportunity for advancement and learning new skills
Great support from management
Emphasis on your career path - you can choose your own path and decide to learn new skills on your own.
Hard work is rewarded and appreciated
Friendly team environment
Remote working available
There is no such thing as a typical day - in customer service every day is different - I love the variety.
I have learned to trust my instincts, and to look for the answers if I don't know them. If something is broken, I want to know how I can fix it.
Pros
Remote working, autonomy to set your own workflow
Great company to work for
Customer Service Operations (Current Employee) –  Remote25 April 2018
HostPapa really is a great company with an inspirational CEO, the whole management team are wonderful people and team, both office and remote staff, are some of the kindest and most caring in the industry.

Most days are varied, avoiding getting bored or stuck in a rut; while working at HostPapa I've been on a huge learning curve, which has been difficult but very rewarding.

I'd recommend HostPapa to anyone, of any skill level; whether you're a seasoned industry veteran or just starting out in Web Hosting, if you are good with customers then HostPapa is a good fit for you.
Pros
Remote working - work anywhere in the world, great team of people working in all levels of the company
Cons
Communication could be better, but is being worked on
Hostpapa its a nice place to work
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Remote9 August 2017
I have been with Hostpapa for nearly 4 months and it has been great. You are surrounded by an entire team of skillful and talented people and the work environment its very nice
Do not work for this company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON25 June 2017
This place was not a very good place to work, you are made to feel like you are important at first and then they walk all over you. Managements heads are inflated and they lie to themselves all the time about how good the company is.
Pros
Flexible work hours.
Cons
Terrible Management, poor employee engagement
Amazing company to work for!
Marketing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON23 June 2015
A typical day at work is great with HostPapa. As a remote contractor it allows for a flexible schedule which helps to create an ideal work-life balance.

The management and co-workers have been great over the last month and a half that I have been with HostPapa.

My entire job is quite enjoyable and the trust shown by HostPapa in my capabilities is outstanding.
Pros
work from home, great pay, great team rapport
HostPapa
Billing Associate (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON16 January 2014
The only thing that was enjoyable about this position was the people I worked with while I was there.
Fast environment and More challenges
Bilingual Technical Support L2 (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON26 March 2013
I liked to work at HostPapa Company because I learned more in facing more challenges and handling them in a good balance. HostPapa is a Hosting Web Company and I have met different people and deal with a high level of people around the world which exited me and strengthen me in being more confident to myself.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HOSTPAPA. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3