Hostelling International Canada
Hostelling International Canada Employee Review

Definately "living the life"

8 October 2019
Met some of my best friends while working here! Definately a busy place and always lots of work to be done! Management at my job was friendly, professional, and made you feel like one of them. Great place to work and live for sure!
21 May 2020
General manager is extremely disconnected and very sexist with his employees which gives him little to no understanding to a lot of issues on site. His tenure seems to have given him reigns to endless chaos and a hall pass with Human Resources. The old adage “we’re like a family” should be a clear sign this is NOT a family. Over worked, under paid and never appreciated staff.
3 March 2020
If you are working in a front line position the job is enjoyable with many perks. If you are a supervisor or higher, you may have a different experience. The job can be very busy in high season and very boring in low season.
14 February 2020
it is a great place to work with even better management. All the staff become to feel like family. It is a beautiful facility on a great property in an amazing small village. I always want to go back and work there
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hostelling International Canada. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2