I stayed with them long enough to get the experience I needed to get a higher price aging job which I eventually got. It is a horrible place to work. They preach health and safety but they don’t practice what they preach. Most of the coworkers are immigrants and most are very nice people. The only thing is they have no work ethic and have no qualms about the hard workers picking up the pace. I hated every minute I was in the camps the benefits are very minimal. You are all stuffed in a big huge bus with the cloying smells of rancid body odour. In the two years In the year I spent with the company the bus broke down three times in the middle of the winter. The pay is absolutely horrible. Housekeepers make $15 an hour second cooks get $16 an hour and first cooks get $17 an hour. Management treat you like garbage and there is no confidentiality when you put a complaint in. I spent with the company the bus broke down three times in the middle of the winter. The pay is absolutely horrible. Housekeepers make $15 an hour second cooks get $16 an hour and first cooks get $17 an hour. Management treat you like garbage and there is no confidentiality when you put a complaint in.
Pay is low you work through your brakes. The management treat you like you’re nobody.
Manufacturing division is taking off and its a good time to get into this market.
Very good company to work for
Just to build a better back round and enough experience for my resume
I worked for Horizon North a few years ago and they were a great company too work for.
Horizon is a esteemed organization and their dedicated approach also so I would like to join that big play form.
First of all i love to work and where safety is first and practiced i come to work on time and go home safely on time i speak and love english and the communication is clear so job performance is better sure and faster.and ofcourse dollars gives us a standard.etc
I'm ready and willing to work
Horizon North is a great company to work for they treat Empolyees with Respect 😁 . They are a saftey first company & very well organized . Very awesome co-workers & you could find sustainable job entry level positions . Thank's Horizon North for employing me last year hope to be back at camp again soon . The only cons are being away from loved ones but to give them what they need in life we need to make sacrafices . Xxx Former Employee .
- If you were to leave Horizon North, what would be the reason?10 people answered
- What is the company culture at Horizon North?8 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Horizon North Logistics?7 people answered
- Does Horizon North require background check?6 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Horizon North?4 people answered
- What is Horizon North sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Horizon North about how to improve the company?3 people answered
- What was an average paycheck for a new employee as a 2nd cook? do you make more money hourly if your…3 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Horizon North?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Horizon North Logistics?3 people answered