If I have my time back i wished i never applied to this job. Worst decision off my life. Not only was I not treated with respect. But I was given a dirty room to sleep in at Archie way camp. I asked the manager if I could switch to a different room but she said it was a fire warrent room. Really then how come there was no bag in the room and I wasn't given fire warrent sheets. Untop off that the front dest staff were ignorant. For this company to pay 15 dollars an hour is one thing. But treating your staff like grbage after making us watch an hour long video about discrimination in the workplace come off it. This company is a joke. Oh and good luck if you quite and you are trying to leave. They only got me as far as Grande Prairie. And I had to pay 500 dollars out off my own pocket to get home. And they wouldn't refund me. My advice stay away from this company. Too much drama. Overworked and underpaid
Corporate culture is fear based. Fear of management, fear of job loss, fear of discipline. They like to preach safety but it is most definitely a fear based workplace. You do not hear much laughter or see smiles it is all business all the time with the cloud of termination hanging over everyone’s heads.
Horrible company. Licensed people go to school for a long time and learn their job. Thankyou Canada! However hiring uneducated people for less pay and put them into lead roles with a Fake trade.ie cabinet maker working in oil patch. This is insulting to experienced good tradesmen. HN may want to go union someday. They have a track record of treating all departments unfairly! I really dont think the President is aware how his subordinates treat us. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. God bless!
Company culture?????NO.bad management,super lazy staff.i work 10x harder than other staff for same poor wage.im gonna learn to slow down.working hard gets you nowhere in this company
Horizon is a safety based company and also sustainability for employees
Not to caring about employees especially getting them to/from work. Safety policies just when it suits Management Double standards all around when it comes to safety.
Slave labour and safety staff that ambush when your not looking the safety manager is a joke and you will have absolutely no life at home
- Why would you want to work at Horizon North?13 people answered
- If you were to leave Horizon North, what would be the reason?10 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Horizon North Logistics?7 people answered
- Does Horizon North require background check?6 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Horizon North?4 people answered
- What is Horizon North sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Horizon North about how to improve the company?3 people answered
- What was an average paycheck for a new employee as a 2nd cook? do you make more money hourly if your…3 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Horizon North?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Horizon North Logistics?3 people answered