Good coworkers, poor management.
- Working from either 10am to 10pm or vice versa, but have fifteen minute breaks, one half hour break and a two hour fatigue break.
- Work for fourteen days with seven days off.
- Hardest part of the job is getting use to either night or day shift if not use to it.
- Most enjoyable part of the job were the coworkers with many of them being - more ... difficult to replace.
- Kitchen can have positive environment with the right coworkers around and they make time go by faster and less stressful - less
ProsFree meals, own bedroom with bathroom, sink and shower, along with wi-fi, good coworkers.
ConsPoor management, obvious favoritism in company and treating employees as if they're expendable.