Hopewell Logistics Inc logo
Hopewell Logistics Inc

Hopewell Logistics Inc Management reviews

Clear

An okay place

A very normal day Sometimes busy Management gives a lot of support No bonus though Decent pay Learning is great lots to learn Cross training is important

Completely unprofessional

This company has got to be one of the most ridiculously inept companies I have ever had the misfortune to interview and deal with. Have never dealt with such ridiculous garbage as I have had to do while interviewing with this company. From having to sit and listen to how employees are leaving left and right to constant lost and damaged product, to how bad the morale is. This was spread over a month to then be told that they filled the position already. This was after applying and interviewing for a bottom of the barrel salary middle management position. A position where it calls for the individual to deal with all the problems this company has made for itself. A truly sad state of affairs for a company like this. Can very well see that I'm better of not working there from what I've been put through and have learned about their company and culture.

Pros

Cons

Completely unprofessional

its good so far

I love to work at Hopewell logistics but I want to learn some more skill. which I do think I can get from here. so I'm looking for more good jobs to work with new management.

Good clean place to work. Very friendly staff in the office side to work and co coordinate with. The management is friendly and very understandable when employees needs are considered. They will mostly be fair in accommodation for the employees.

Pros

Free luncheons

Cons

Ling hours

It's just a job

As the title says . And it's just a job for all employees. No innovation 0 management Showoff, no advancement. Slow structure . Would not recommend Better to be jobless

Pros

Friendly Employees

Cons

No growth at alll

Unsafe and not enough training

The company is growing which is good and there is room for advancement but they are not training the new employees properly, It is very unsafe on the floor, workers are on their cell phones a lot and drive around with their head phones on. Too many inexperienced people working there. The MHE are always breaking down and are not in the best condition. The scanners don't really work well. There is not enough equipment for all the workers so it starts fights on the floor. Workers are overworked and underpaid. We get judged on our performance and it's not fair because there isn't proper training on how to do the job. I was told the company use to have boxes of product that workers could buy and stopped doing it and didn't explain why. It's an okay job if you just need to make some money but doesn't look good for a long term job. Too many temps working there.

Pros

Appreciation lunches

Cons

Safety and training

Safety is non existent. Managers do not listen

Good place if you are looking for a quick buck or need a cash job. they work with an agency so it is easy to get in as a forklift operator. the pizza parties are good too. management can be poor at times and many supervisors have left the Milton warehouse. safety issues are rarely addressed and there was a recent major injury in Milton. overall if you know what you are doing the kraft warehouse in Milton is okay.

Pros

pizza and samosas

Cons

lack of training, no union, safety is not a priority

Management constantly threatens works with termination

There are daily meetings which almost always seem to threaten workers with termination. They try to boost productivity doing this but it makes people feel insecure at the cost of health, happiness, and likely future performance. I hope Kraft/Heinz has it in them to rid the place of Hopewell after the current contract. This place needs a bargaining unit so the workers can be treated fairly with seniority based jobs, raises & eventually increased vacation time. Personally I work very hard with no mistakes but this company will not keep people like me because of ill verbal treatment and no job security.

Pros

big company

Cons

low wages, verbal abuse (constant job loss threats), no union

no respect for employees

they go through employees like crazy. no respect , no growth . its a kraft warehouse. get coworkers but no respect from management. hardest part of the job is receiving consistency

good company, treat employees good, but hard to get hired on

Its a good working environment where the employees and management work together to get the jobs done. its a big company and fast paced. The biggest flaw is there isn't room to grow inside the company.

Cleanest work place

My day starts with checking and inspecting my MHE followed by picking up my computer scanner and assignment sheets. I inspect and locate all items on computer, print labels and place them in a staging lane. I welcome drivers and look after their inquiries. I learned multitasking and good observation. My management and co-workers were like my family and the hardest part of the job is when we have to meet a dead line but we always enjoy that because it make us feel proud. The most enjoyable part is when we all work hard and responsibly to meet a dead line.

Pros

Pizzas when we over produce and achieve goals

Big open playground

Typical day at Hopewell is just another day in the park, simple inbounds and put away making things simple for everyone part of the team. I actually managed myself accordingly and learned how to better use my team effectively. Management wasn't to shabby, they're were approachable and very understanding. Didn't really put much time into my coworkers as we were designated on specific trucks so socializing was a minimal. There really was no hard part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job was the job itself!

Pros

2 work breaks and paid lunch

Cons

Shortage of inbounds

Fair

Open door policy is practiced in this workplace, where management team is truly showing interest in creating a positive environment.Multicultural and equal place to be where everybody has fun while working.

Pros

management, open doors

Cons

no advancement, low pay, weekend hours