Hopewell Logistics Inc logo
Hopewell Logistics Inc

Hopewell Logistics Inc Culture reviews

Clear

An okay place

A very normal day Sometimes busy Management gives a lot of support No bonus though Decent pay Learning is great lots to learn Cross training is important

Completely unprofessional

This company has got to be one of the most ridiculously inept companies I have ever had the misfortune to interview and deal with. Have never dealt with such ridiculous garbage as I have had to do while interviewing with this company. From having to sit and listen to how employees are leaving left and right to constant lost and damaged product, to how bad the morale is. This was spread over a month to then be told that they filled the position already. This was after applying and interviewing for a bottom of the barrel salary middle management position. A position where it calls for the individual to deal with all the problems this company has made for itself. A truly sad state of affairs for a company like this. Can very well see that I'm better of not working there from what I've been put through and have learned about their company and culture.

Pros

Cons

Completely unprofessional

amazing place to work

the culture is great the people are very welcoming and its a very friendly environment. there is a great amount of respect there and it was one of my best working experiences.

very good place.

multi-cultured environment. good place to gain leadership skills. HR is very helpful. there are different types of tasks which helps to b e productive in the warehouse.

Great workplace

Fast paced, safety first culture. This company spares no expense on training and equipment to perform safely and efficiently. Nothing but good things to say about Hopewell.

fun place to work

great location, fun place to work co- workers are awesome, manager is understanding and kind, great person to work with. great to come in to work . busy place

Fun Workplace and Comfortable

It is a great workplace. My co-workers are amazing. Learnt tons from my manager. He encouraged me to study and is always there to support me.

Big open playground

Typical day at Hopewell is just another day in the park, simple inbounds and put away making things simple for everyone part of the team. I actually managed myself accordingly and learned how to better use my team effectively. Management wasn't to shabby, they're were approachable and very understanding. Didn't really put much time into my coworkers as we were designated on specific trucks so socializing was a minimal. There really was no hard part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job was the job itself!

Pros

2 work breaks and paid lunch

Cons

Shortage of inbounds

Fair

Open door policy is practiced in this workplace, where management team is truly showing interest in creating a positive environment.Multicultural and equal place to be where everybody has fun while working.

Pros

management, open doors

Cons

no advancement, low pay, weekend hours