Hopewell Logistics Inc Employee Reviews in Toronto, ONReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 34 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Order picking, bulk picking, staging items as required, load and unload trucks with forklifts etc, prepare shipments and matched documentations, inventory and computer updates. Delegate, train, and work side by side with team to achieve minimum time and accomplishment. Reviewed end of the day work to assess future implementation. Rotate staging areas for inbound and outgoing capacity.
As long as breaks and lunch time are provided. No problem.
Nothing comes to mind.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hopewell Logistics Inc?
See more Hopewell Logistics Inc reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hopewell Logistics Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 34 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare Hopewell Logistics Inc with
Questions about Hopewell Logistics Inc
- What is the company culture at Hopewell Logistics Inc?4 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Hopewell Logistics Inc?3 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Hopewell Logistics Inc?3 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Hopewell Logistics Inc?2 people answered
- What is the dress code at Hopewell Logistics Inc?2 people answered
- What is Hopewell Logistics Inc sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Hopewell Logistics Inc?One person answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Hopewell Logistics Inc?One person answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Hopewell Logistics Inc about how to improve the company?