Hopewell Logistics Inc

Hopewell Logistics Inc Employee Reviews in Brampton, ON

I enjoyed working here

I gained a lot experience in supply chain and distribution. I worked in transportation department and really enjoyed working with them. People there were so friendly.

Good people, fast pace work enviroment.

Overall not a bad place to work, fast paced, high stress work environment with tight deadlines. Fair pay with lots of overtime, a great place to learn.

Pros

Great place to learn.

Cons

Long work hours, short home life.

Great place

Worked there for 5 years. Great bunch of people to work with. The company is always looking for better advancement and ways to better serve their client

Good clean place to work. Very friendly staff in the office side to work and co coordinate with. The management is friendly and very understandable when employees needs are considered. They will mostly be fair in accommodation for the employees.

Pros

Free luncheons

Cons

Ling hours

Productive and fun place to work

Good Organization to work.Reasonable pay scale.Productive and fun place to work.Very busy cross dock.Good social events ,like golf tournament.Poor training methods.

Pros

Lots of free giveaways

Cons

Lack of training provided

Management and fellow employees

Friendly env. when you first start. Changes very quickly. If you are quiet and keep your personal life to yourself then they shut you out of conversations. You work when they are in dire straits and it is not appreciated. Glad to be out of there.

Great workplace

Fast paced, safety first culture. This company spares no expense on training and equipment to perform safely and efficiently. Nothing but good things to say about Hopewell.

no respect for employees

they go through employees like crazy. no respect , no growth . its a kraft warehouse. get coworkers but no respect from management. hardest part of the job is receiving consistency

Work Life Balance

provided job security and tuition reimbursement. built great relationships that have all been added to my professional networking portfolio. Opportunities for advancement.

Pros

gift cards

they dont offer fulltime

not a god place to work no benefits and they do not hire anyone on they just go through agency to get workers the best thing about that company you get free snacks and coffee on breaks

Pros

free snacks

fun place to work

great location, fun place to work co- workers are awesome, manager is understanding and kind, great person to work with. great to come in to work . busy place

Fun Workplace and Comfortable

It is a great workplace. My co-workers are amazing. Learnt tons from my manager. He encouraged me to study and is always there to support me.

good company, treat employees good, but hard to get hired on

Its a good working environment where the employees and management work together to get the jobs done. its a big company and fast paced. The biggest flaw is there isn't room to grow inside the company.

Big open playground

Typical day at Hopewell is just another day in the park, simple inbounds and put away making things simple for everyone part of the team. I actually managed myself accordingly and learned how to better use my team effectively. Management wasn't to shabby, they're were approachable and very understanding. Didn't really put much time into my coworkers as we were designated on specific trucks so socializing was a minimal. There really was no hard part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job was the job itself!

Pros

2 work breaks and paid lunch

Cons

Shortage of inbounds

Fast paced work enviorment.

Grat experience, lots of work and overtime, great people, fast paced work and overall a great learning experience. Not alot of room for advancement and a slow rate of pay increase, overall a great place to work but i am currently seeking a change of carreer and would love to break into the field of electrician.

Pros

Plenty of overtime.

Cons

Company downsized.

productive

Going to Hopewell makes me feel happy.. its another family away from home

Pros

Benefits, clean environment

Fair

Open door policy is practiced in this workplace, where management team is truly showing interest in creating a positive environment.Multicultural and equal place to be where everybody has fun while working.

Pros

management, open doors

Cons

no advancement, low pay, weekend hours

customer service rep

I have learned alot with Hopewell & nestle.. There great people theres always room for learning opportunies

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hopewell Logistics Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement

Compare Hopewell Logistics Inc with

• Hopewell Logistics Inc
  • Brampton, ON
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?