Hopewell Logistics Inc
View all Hopewell Logistics Inc reviews

Hopewell Logistics Inc

Hopewell Logistics Inc Employee Review

Management constantly threatens works with termination

There are daily meetings which almost always seem to threaten workers with termination. They try to boost productivity doing this but it makes people feel insecure at the cost of health, happiness, and likely future performance. I hope Kraft/Heinz has it in them to rid the place of Hopewell after the current contract. This place needs a bargaining unit so the workers can be treated fairly with seniority based jobs, raises & eventually increased vacation time. Personally I work very hard with no mistakes but this company will not keep people like me because of ill verbal treatment and no job security.

Pros

big company

Cons

low wages, verbal abuse (constant job loss threats), no union

3.0Job security/advancement

Could be better if adequate equipment and training is provided

Good idea of the structured environment extremely poor execution by management, tasks are often required to do in a fashion where employees are expected to respond like robots in a fast paced environment with inadequate equipment then criticized for mistakes or often dismissed punished and insulted publicly

Cons

Long hours short breaks

Completely unprofessional

This company has got to be one of the most ridiculously inept companies I have ever had the misfortune to interview and deal with. Have never dealt with such ridiculous garbage as I have had to do while interviewing with this company. From having to sit and listen to how employees are leaving left and right to constant lost and damaged product, to how bad the morale is. This was spread over a month to then be told that they filled the position already. This was after applying and interviewing for a bottom of the barrel salary middle management position. A position where it calls for the individual to deal with all the problems this company has made for itself. A truly sad state of affairs for a company like this. Can very well see that I'm better of not working there from what I've been put through and have learned about their company and culture.

Pros

Cons

Completely unprofessional

Stressful workplace

They will continuously add on to your workload while taking away resources. Whatever position you take will always become more difficult over time. You will work a lot of overtime and they will make a big deal out of it when you finally get some OT pay like you should be gratefulLastly they will use every excuse in the book to give you as small as a raise as possible.

Pros

Safety record is exceptional

Cons

Long hours, pay significantly lower than industry averages

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hopewell Logistics Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement

Compare Hopewell Logistics Inc with

• Hopewell Logistics Inc
  • Management constantly threatens works with termination