Hopewell Logistics Inc logo
Hopewell Logistics Inc

Hopewell Logistics Inc Employee Reviews

An okay place

A very normal day Sometimes busy Management gives a lot of support No bonus though Decent pay Learning is great lots to learn Cross training is important

Completely unprofessional

This company has got to be one of the most ridiculously inept companies I have ever had the misfortune to interview and deal with. Have never dealt with such ridiculous garbage as I have had to do while interviewing with this company. From having to sit and listen to how employees are leaving left and right to constant lost and damaged product, to how bad the morale is. This was spread over a month to then be told that they filled the position already. This was after applying and interviewing for a bottom of the barrel salary middle management position. A position where it calls for the individual to deal with all the problems this company has made for itself. A truly sad state of affairs for a company like this. Can very well see that I'm better of not working there from what I've been put through and have learned about their company and culture.

Pros

Cons

Completely unprofessional

Stressful workplace

They will continuously add on to your workload while taking away resources. Whatever position you take will always become more difficult over time. You will work a lot of overtime and they will make a big deal out of it when you finally get some OT pay like you should be gratefulLastly they will use every excuse in the book to give you as small as a raise as possible.

Pros

Safety record is exceptional

Cons

Long hours, pay significantly lower than industry averages

its good so far

I love to work at Hopewell logistics but I want to learn some more skill. which I do think I can get from here. so I'm looking for more good jobs to work with new management.

I enjoyed working here

I gained a lot experience in supply chain and distribution. I worked in transportation department and really enjoyed working with them. People there were so friendly.

Good people, fast pace work enviroment.

Overall not a bad place to work, fast paced, high stress work environment with tight deadlines. Fair pay with lots of overtime, a great place to learn.

Pros

Great place to learn.

Cons

Long work hours, short home life.

amazing place to work

the culture is great the people are very welcoming and its a very friendly environment. there is a great amount of respect there and it was one of my best working experiences.

very good place.

multi-cultured environment. good place to gain leadership skills. HR is very helpful. there are different types of tasks which helps to b e productive in the warehouse.

Great place

Worked there for 5 years. Great bunch of people to work with. The company is always looking for better advancement and ways to better serve their client

Good clean place to work. Very friendly staff in the office side to work and co coordinate with. The management is friendly and very understandable when employees needs are considered. They will mostly be fair in accommodation for the employees.

Pros

Free luncheons

Cons

Ling hours

It's just a job

As the title says . And it's just a job for all employees. No innovation 0 management Showoff, no advancement. Slow structure . Would not recommend Better to be jobless

Pros

Friendly Employees

Cons

No growth at alll

Productive and fun place to work

Good Organization to work.Reasonable pay scale.Productive and fun place to work.Very busy cross dock.Good social events ,like golf tournament.Poor training methods.

Pros

Lots of free giveaways

Cons

Lack of training provided

Unsafe and not enough training

The company is growing which is good and there is room for advancement but they are not training the new employees properly, It is very unsafe on the floor, workers are on their cell phones a lot and drive around with their head phones on. Too many inexperienced people working there. The MHE are always breaking down and are not in the best condition. The scanners don't really work well. There is not enough equipment for all the workers so it starts fights on the floor. Workers are overworked and underpaid. We get judged on our performance and it's not fair because there isn't proper training on how to do the job. I was told the company use to have boxes of product that workers could buy and stopped doing it and didn't explain why. It's an okay job if you just need to make some money but doesn't look good for a long term job. Too many temps working there.

Pros

Appreciation lunches

Cons

Safety and training

Safety is non existent. Managers do not listen

Good place if you are looking for a quick buck or need a cash job. they work with an agency so it is easy to get in as a forklift operator. the pizza parties are good too. management can be poor at times and many supervisors have left the Milton warehouse. safety issues are rarely addressed and there was a recent major injury in Milton. overall if you know what you are doing the kraft warehouse in Milton is okay.

Pros

pizza and samosas

Cons

lack of training, no union, safety is not a priority

Management and fellow employees

Friendly env. when you first start. Changes very quickly. If you are quiet and keep your personal life to yourself then they shut you out of conversations. You work when they are in dire straits and it is not appreciated. Glad to be out of there.

Management constantly threatens works with termination

There are daily meetings which almost always seem to threaten workers with termination. They try to boost productivity doing this but it makes people feel insecure at the cost of health, happiness, and likely future performance. I hope Kraft/Heinz has it in them to rid the place of Hopewell after the current contract. This place needs a bargaining unit so the workers can be treated fairly with seniority based jobs, raises & eventually increased vacation time. Personally I work very hard with no mistakes but this company will not keep people like me because of ill verbal treatment and no job security.

Pros

big company

Cons

low wages, verbal abuse (constant job loss threats), no union

Great workplace

Fast paced, safety first culture. This company spares no expense on training and equipment to perform safely and efficiently. Nothing but good things to say about Hopewell.

no respect for employees

they go through employees like crazy. no respect , no growth . its a kraft warehouse. get coworkers but no respect from management. hardest part of the job is receiving consistency

Work Life Balance

provided job security and tuition reimbursement. built great relationships that have all been added to my professional networking portfolio. Opportunities for advancement.

Pros

gift cards

they dont offer fulltime

not a god place to work no benefits and they do not hire anyone on they just go through agency to get workers the best thing about that company you get free snacks and coffee on breaks

Pros

free snacks

fun place to work

great location, fun place to work co- workers are awesome, manager is understanding and kind, great person to work with. great to come in to work . busy place

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hopewell Logistics Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement