Hooters
Coronavirus update
Information from Hooters:

Hooters Employee Reviews

Canada44 reviews
Para mi es una exelente empresa un buen ambiente de tabajo enlo personal siempre estoy agradecido con hooters siempre tube un muy buen trato de sus manayers y si tubiera la oportunidad de poder laborar con hooters lo aria con todo el gusto del mundo
Pros
Ambiente de trabajo
Cons
Horas minimas
a average day of work was pretty fun and there was always something to do, I learned how to prepare and cook everything on the menu. the environment was very cool and relaxed.
left due to extreme verbal abuse from a few of the male line cooks. I could deal with the customers and the girls were good it was the management protecting the bullies that causes myself and probably 5 others to quit. Sadly miss the girls but don't miss the name calling from the one cook.
Pros
nice girls
Cons
new tights are over 5 dollars PER PAIR and they rip or run almost every shift
Fast paced
Laid back fun with guests and staff.

Televisions always on sports and never miss a moment when your favourite sport is on. Fun juke box always playing
Pros
Schedules are very accomidating
Cons
Busy all summer
Lost money working here. Would not recommend it to anyone. One of the worst places I’ve ever had the misfortune of working. Rude waitresses. Poorly trained and inexperienced management and staff.
Don't even think of working for this location, the management is extremely ignorant and rude. I have never worked for a company that treats people the way they do, they have no respect and think its ok.
Over three years of work as a Hootergirl in Edmonton, Alberta left me with fond, fabulous memories. Hooters offered great opportunities & lots of employee incentives.
Management was professional and understanding; always willing to offer flexibility in scheduling while many of my other coworkers became lifelong friends.

Hooters training program that was excellent in hospitality industry standards. Everyday really was a holiday at Hooters!
Former server/bartender offered management position. Regional manager agreed to one rate of pay then disputed it. No mgnt training & unsecured alcohol stolen while the chef, cleaner and staff were onsite. Manager performing Hooters business at bank was assigned the blame, position eliminated without explanation.

explanationworkolaceenvironmentenvironment
Okay all managers answering this posting for manager.
If you like working in the kitchen as a line cook- apply asap because in the owners mind that is what he is looking for.... No kitchen tip out period, and no overtime $ and you will go over 50 hours.

I
Pros
Wings for home
Cons
The owner is always right "no"
I was super comfortable working there by the time my training was done and managers were always around to help. Was a super fun supportive team, felt like family
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hooters?
the job was fun,i met nice,friendly co workers, also i got my first waitress experience and bartending experience. i enjoyed working at hooters. great co-workers/staff and costumers are really nice
Heure non payer, insalubre, problème de gestion...
i enjoyed this job, was the first cooking job i ever had, got my foot in the door and peeked my interest in working as a cook, the management was very unorganized and the standards werent very high, kind of a free for all
Pros
pretty girls
Cons
bad managers
management of the store was satisfied. I learned how to manage time in an efficient way. the hardest part is closing duties. as it is a restaurant we cannot expect when its gonna get busy.
Staff look after each others and we became a little family away from home , good work atmosphere.
excellent management team, managers are focused on the staffs well-being.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
late night shifts
Great restaurant if anyone is looking to start as a line-cook. grpseat place to learn your baiscs but other than that it sucks. horrible place to grow from. the owner is a perv and the woman arent the smartest. its fast pace eniroment and it has its ups and downs but mostly ups if you got a back done.
Pros
free meals
Cons
pervert owner
A good place to work and the workplace culture is fun and relaxing. A typical day at work starts off by setting up the kitchen for success meeting customers expectations and completing cleaning duties.
Pros
fun enviroment
Cons
scope for growth
A basic kitchen job but not where you get stuck in one station. The hours were accommodating with no expectation of working splits. tip out was decent .
Pros
Tip Out
Cons
Lack of Bus options
Hooters was a good company to work in that work atmosphere .meet a lot of great people the management was always supportive.they treat people very well
Hooter's is a casual restaurant full of great girls who are friendly and very social amounts guest. They make everyone feel welcome. Great atmosphere and great food.
Typically spent my days greeting and seating guests.

Learned about time management, up-selling, and about keeping a good attitude.

Generally a happy place to work, but younger workforce.
Pros
Fun environment.
Cons
Gets extremely busy.