Hooper Holmes Employee Review

View all Hooper Holmes reviews

Easy going, quick & self managed
Mobile Examiner (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 May 2014
-working for a company that deals with clients who are applying for life/group insurance.

- a typical day at work involves of going to an applicants home & running a medical examination, which consists of Blood draw(phlebotomy), urine samples, vital signs & medical history.

-the enjoyable part of my job is that i am constantly interacting with new people & make appointments to see the applicants at my own schedule.

-I work on my own by attending applicants homes & report back to the office regarding applicant information.
Pros
scheduling job hours at my convenience
Cons
constantly driving back & forth

Other Hooper Holmes Employee Reviews

Less than satisfactory
Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 May 2018
This was good because it was piece work and I was paid per report which allowed me to make a lot of money quickly if I worked hard. Management was absent and I answered to a woman in Ontario. I was lied to and laid off and the company tried to get away without paying my vacation pay. I had to go to the Labour Board.
Pros
Independent
Cons
No management
Environement de travail et tres familal
Medical interviewer (Current Employee) –  Place-Versailles, QC8 November 2017
Je travail dans un milieu d assurance ou le clients font de demander et d assurance, je m occupe a leurs poser de questions en lien avec leurs ascendants medical

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hooper Holmes. Our community is ready to answer.