Hooper Holmes

Hooper Holmes Employee Reviews

Canada16 reviews

We were not helped to be productive

The employers at the office only cared we took care of the work, as fast as we could, keeping the other competitors away.We went to the Client’s home or work.

Cons

The fees were per service

Execellent place to work

Fun, inviting, Educational, professional, updated consistent, understanding, collaborating. Being in the field is the most interesting part of the job. Day to day interaction with very interesting people who appreciate you as a oerson as well as the job you do.

Pros

Work with flexiblity of your schedule

Cons

Lots of driving at various times and no weekend off

Insights into Hooper Holmes

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

boring

I did not like to do because sufficient hours were not provided and very restricted work and that too we have to visit the different houses with a nurse at different locations.

Less than satisfactory

This was good because it was piece work and I was paid per report which allowed me to make a lot of money quickly if I worked hard. Management was absent and I answered to a woman in Ontario. I was lied to and laid off and the company tried to get away without paying my vacation pay. I had to go to the Labour Board.

Pros

Independent

Cons

No management

Environement de travail et tres familal

Je travail dans un milieu d assurance ou le clients font de demander et d assurance, je m occupe a leurs poser de questions en lien avec leurs ascendants medical

Stressful

The company was sold and it longer exist. my job was sales and marketing so I was mainly on the road and very rarely I go to the office. senior management were very nice and friendly.

Travel around to collect samples for Insurance companies

I get my work orders over the internet as the company is based in the Toronto and Hamilton areas, and then schedule my appointments with the clients based on a mutual availabitlity. I order supplies that I need from the company and they are shipped to me to collect the specified requirements whether it is blood and urine samples or health histories. I like that I can pick my hours it is very flexible, I enjoy traveling to different places. Management is very informative and helpful with anything that you need and although I only deal with coworkers over the phone everyone has been pretty friendly.

Pros

flexibility of schedule

Cons

no guaranteed hours

Great Job for students

Great schedule and salary for students. Learned how to handle in-coming and out-going calls with different type of clients. People connect a lot each other.

You can make your own schedule, its nice to have that freedom.

Companionship at its best

Providing home care to people who have physical and intellectual disabilities. These duties include, bowel routine programs, feeding, catheter changing, light housekeeping, meal preparation, companionship, medication administration, bathing, lifts and transfers.

Pros

flexible

Flexible Job and friendly co-workers

I work on my own pace. I am a mobile examiner. I conduct blood and urine sample also paramedical information according to insurance companies need.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Not busy

Easy going, quick & self managed

-working for a company that deals with clients who are applying for life/group insurance. - a typical day at work involves of going to an applicants home & running a medical examination, which consists of Blood draw(phlebotomy), urine samples, vital signs & medical history. -the enjoyable part of my job is that i am constantly interacting with new people & make appointments to see the applicants at my own schedule. -I work on my own by attending applicants homes & report back to the office regarding applicant information.

Pros

scheduling job hours at my convenience

Cons

constantly driving back & forth

Very organized

Great employeer to work for, organized. Family orientated.

environnement de travail agréable

emploi intéressantbons avantagesbon salaireenvironnement agréabletravail d'équipe

Pros

bon salaire

Cons

horaires

Great company to work for

My job with Hooper Holmes is a self employment job so that means I can schedule my own hours.

great hours but just a job

really got a chance to improve my mircosoft outlook and access skills,few coworkers that i keep in touch with. Too much casual swearing by supervisor,looks so poor on management. great hours, salary need boosting

Pros

free lunch

Cons

pay rate low

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hooper Holmes. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement