Hooper Holmes

Hooper Holmes Employee Reviews

Canada14 reviews
This was good because it was piece work and I was paid per report which allowed me to make a lot of money quickly if I worked hard. Management was absent and I answered to a woman in Ontario. I was lied to and laid off and the company tried to get away without paying my vacation pay. I had to go to the Labour Board.
Pros
Independent
Cons
No management
I did not like to do because sufficient hours were not provided and very restricted work and that too we have to visit the different houses with a nurse at different locations.
Je travail dans un milieu d assurance ou le clients font de demander et d assurance, je m occupe a leurs poser de questions en lien avec leurs ascendants medical
The company was sold and it longer exist. my job was sales and marketing so I was mainly on the road and very rarely I go to the office. senior management were very nice and friendly.
I get my work orders over the internet as the company is based in the Toronto and Hamilton areas, and then schedule my appointments with the clients based on a mutual availabitlity. I order supplies that I need from the company and they are shipped to me to collect the specified requirements whether it is blood and urine samples or health histories.
I like that I can pick my hours it is very flexible, I enjoy traveling to different places.

Management is very informative and helpful with anything that you need and although I only deal with coworkers over the phone everyone has been pretty friendly.
Pros
flexibility of schedule
Cons
no guaranteed hours
Great schedule and salary for students.
Learned how to handle in-coming and out-going calls with different type of clients.

People connect a lot each other.
You can make your own schedule, its nice to have that freedom.
Providing home care to people who have physical and intellectual disabilities. These duties include, bowel routine programs, feeding, catheter changing, light housekeeping, meal preparation, companionship, medication administration, bathing, lifts and transfers.
Pros
flexible
I work on my own pace. I am a mobile examiner. I conduct blood and urine sample also paramedical information according to insurance companies need.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Not busy
-working for a company that deals with clients who are applying for life/group insurance.

- a typical day at work involves of going to an applicants home & running a medical examination, which consists of Blood draw(phlebotomy), urine samples, vital signs & medical history.

-the enjoyable part of my job is that i am constantly interacting with new people & make appointments to see the applicants at my own schedule.

-I work on my own by attending applicants homes & report back to the office regarding applicant information.
Pros
scheduling job hours at my convenience
Cons
constantly driving back & forth
Great employeer to work for, organized. Family orientated.
emploi intéressant
bons avantages

bon salaire

environnement agréable

travail d'équipe
Pros
bon salaire
Cons
horaires
My job with Hooper Holmes is a self employment job so that means I can schedule my own hours.
really got a chance to improve my mircosoft outlook and access skills,few coworkers that i keep in touch with. Too much casual swearing by supervisor,looks so poor on management. great hours, salary need boosting
Pros
free lunch
Cons
pay rate low