Hong Fook Mental Health Association Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
excellent
Program Support Worker & Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  North York, ON26 February 2018
When I work in Hong Fook, I feel like as in a big family, everyone is so nice to people, they have a warm heart and very active, if anyone has a problem, they would like to help his or her out, they have a lot of programs to train people and let them have more knowledge about mental health, I am so happy to work in Hong Fook.
A well-organized, productive, client-centered community mental health agency
Mental Health Worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 November 2015
It certainly is not perfect, but the management tries hard to connect with front-line staff. Its emphasis on cultural competence draws consumers to service and makes the staff feel their work is valued and meaningful.
Managed import and export business as well as any employment training conducted with this company
Mental Health Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 September 2015
I enjoyed working with this company because it provided a chance to enter into this field and work with a dynamic team.

I also benefited by using my knowledge of human development to manage the company's training needs.