Honeywell Employee Review

good money for good work
Floor Operator Arran HR92 Product (Former Employee) –  Advanced Home Systems15 July 2014
a typical day in Honeywell is chiefly spent working in one of the many different product areas. Each different product has a varied assembly method, testing process and packing process. On day shift there is a daily tier 1 meeting where any productivity or quality issues are discussed. Should problems persist they are moved up further with engineers and management. There is also a weekly safety message which is different every week and can be quite informative. I have taken part in a lot of training which is a refreshing break from the same day to day processes. I have always got on well with the management and would say that the team leaders and managers work closely with the team which creates a good ethos. The co-workers were also very easy to get on with and made the job a lot more enjoyable. The hardest part of the job is building up your speed to match the workers on a new line. however most targets are reasonable and can be obtained within a week or two depending on the job, I wouldn't say there was a most enjoyable part of the job as the days went in quick, you can have a laugh with co workers as long as you're getting your work done.
Pros
half day Friday
Cons
job security/ temporary contract

Other Honeywell Employee Reviews

I loved this job; I had hoped to retire there
Senior Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC14 May 2018
Because Honeywell is an international company, I was able to work with people from around the world. What an amazing experience! Through that experience, I learned some about diplomacy and other cultures.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Downsizing led to unemployment
Typical Americian Corp. now
RF testing technologist (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON8 May 2018
The workplace culture is no longer like a Canadian company. The work day start and end with meetings. The most enjoyable part of the job is get job done.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Honeywell. Our community is ready to answer.

51.9K