Honeywell logo
Honeywell
Happiness score is 69 out of 100Average

Honeywell

Honeywell Employee Review

I enjoyed working with the engineers and staff at.Not bad place to work at all.Good company and nice environment with more opportunity to work

2.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Terrible workplace to work

This is by the worst company to work for. The management is terrible and don't give a care about the employees. The managers only look out for themselves and will not help the employee. All talk and no action. If something goes wrong, they play the blame game.
Same roleSame location

It is good place to work

I had good time in Honeywell, friendly people, respectful Honeywell decided to outsource manufacturing to Celestica which made lots change. There was no longer atmosphere

Cons

Felexiple work hours and require overtime
Same location

Great company to work for!!!!!

I had a successful career with Honeywell for 30 years and would go back to work for them if I could. Great place to work! Professional and very well run. Had some incompetent managers in my career but nobodies perfect!!! They are open to making things better and process improvement; Green Belt; ITIL etc...The company has a great history and has been in Canada since the 30's.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Honeywell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8K