Honeywell logo

Clear
3.6Pay & benefits

Found 125 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,300 reviews

Good company to work for

Good company to work for. I worked for Honeywell for 33+ years. I enjoyed my time there and I enjoyed the people I worked with. I worked in the business and corporate. Benefits could be a bit better, but they’re not bad. The managers I had all cared about the people who work for them.

Pros

Good people, working hard

Cons

Benefits and pay could be better, male oriented culture

Productive and fun

My managers were the best. I was lucky to work with such nice people. The is the place you will enjoy working so much that it won't feel like work. My managers and coworkers made every day a happy day. I regret not being there.

Pros

Great management

Cons

Pay could be better

Stabilité mais complexe

Une multinationale avec ses avantages et inconvénients. Un emploi stable mais loin des décisions. Beaucoup de pressions mise sur les employés de champ

Great company to work for!!!!!

I had a successful career with Honeywell for 30 years and would go back to work for them if I could. Great place to work! Professional and very well run. Had some incompetent managers in my career but nobodies perfect!!! They are open to making things better and process improvement; Green Belt; ITIL etc...The company has a great history and has been in Canada since the 30's.

Good company to work for

Work environment is nice and work/life balance is very good. No unpaid overtime required. Management is helpful on the tasks and goals. As any other big enterprise a bit reluctant to promote on time.

Cons

Not flexible with time and work location

Fast paced deadline based culture

All work is project based. Deadlines take priority over all. You stay until your task is finished. Many long hours. Customers are very demanding and unbending.

Challenging work environment and stressful at times

Working with Honeywell is very challenging as you get to learn many things on the job as you go on daily basis and people are friendly and cooperative

Pros

Inhouse Gym, Table tennis and Yoga stretches at your work area

Cons

Unexpected long hours and OT only after 44 hrs per week and stressful

Honeywell is a great company to work at!

I would always be back to work at Honeywell! This is a Global company full of knowledgeable people and I would be allowed happy to be back and work there at Honeywell!

Good company

Good company, process oriented, fast paced hence sometimes lacks planning. work culture is good but no great benefits. Management has not been able to combat the recession of experienced resources in the company

Good place to work.Freindly atmosphere and result driven. The company is very diversified and offer a lot of growth opportunities. Hard work is rewarded and also the norm.

Jobs at Honeywell

See more jobs

Trabajo Muy Intenso

Trabajo Muy Intenso, más de 11 horas diarias. Reto Interesante.

A good place to work

Honeywell has a perfect work life balance theres a gym and nice cafe people are friendly and its a place to learn new skills and develop your self and other

Process driven environment

Good stability and career growth opportunity, but slow to change as with most large companies. Honeywell provides a lot of internal and external resources to help employees grow.

good place to work. Nice and clean

picking up computer and imaging learned a lot by meeting different people. Good culture. ignore the negatives culture. very flexible I loved working there

Place full of people with a lot of experience

A company with big presence in several fields and with a big opportunity to grow professionally to pursue any kind of goal in engineering related and became a great professional.

Productive Atmosphere

The company has good Work culture. The company has productive atmosphere. The company gives good opportunity for growth. The dress code i semi-formal.

Clean and quiet workplace

The system encourages everybody to give their perspective. Thereby, the employees can learn from each other. Be participative and proactive because Honeywell is an innovative company.

Friendly atmosphere and fun place to work

Productive and nice environment to work at. Friendly staff and good work life balance. Lots of learning curve and overall a great place to work. Busy work days.

Great people to work with

Job was extremely hectic and stressful. Worked approximately 60 hour per week and never caught up. Handled and resolved issues all day long. Too many meetings which took a huge chunk out of your work day.

Focus in Technology

Honeywell is a Company with Focus in Technology. While working at Honeywell I had the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary and inclusive work environments

Honeywell great training and people to work with

Honeywell was, overall, a great experience. I will admit the work/life balance was difficult, since many of the teams I managed were international teams. This caused one to have to manage projects across multiple time zones. Sadly, upper management did not seem to understand the difficulties for day to operations that some of their decisions generated. Overall, working for Honeywell was a great experience because of the opportunities it generated. Although, I was initially pushed into management, the experience this offered made me realize that I actually liked managing people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Honeywell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8K