Honeywell logo

Honeywell Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
3.2Job security & advancement

Found 145 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,300 reviews

Good company to work for

Good company to work for. I worked for Honeywell for 33+ years. I enjoyed my time there and I enjoyed the people I worked with. I worked in the business and corporate. Benefits could be a bit better, but they’re not bad. The managers I had all cared about the people who work for them.

Pros

Good people, working hard

Cons

Benefits and pay could be better, male oriented culture

Great company to work for!!!!!

I had a successful career with Honeywell for 30 years and would go back to work for them if I could. Great place to work! Professional and very well run. Had some incompetent managers in my career but nobodies perfect!!! They are open to making things better and process improvement; Green Belt; ITIL etc...The company has a great history and has been in Canada since the 30's.

Good place to learn

You have access to a vast learning platform and your co-workers are top helping you (at least In my area of service!!!).Management decisions are slow and the business is being dropped!!!

Pros

Learning opportunites

Great Management

Overall great experience. The management in US were excellent and very supportive. This is a Global company full of knowledgeable people and I would be happy to be back and work there at Honeywell!

Lots of work during night shift

productive and have a great team of co-workers. a lot to learn. given daily task, always learning. There are times when 'it's slow the company don't really know what to do with employees.

Friendly peer environment

Friendly environment with a positive work culture.You learn a lot as a fresher.Most of the Managers help you with personal growth.Low increments with in organisation.

Honeywell is a great company to work at!

I would always be back to work at Honeywell! This is a Global company full of knowledgeable people and I would be allowed happy to be back and work there at Honeywell!

Good company

Good company, process oriented, fast paced hence sometimes lacks planning. work culture is good but no great benefits. Management has not been able to combat the recession of experienced resources in the company

Good place to work.Freindly atmosphere and result driven. The company is very diversified and offer a lot of growth opportunities. Hard work is rewarded and also the norm.

Productive and family culture.

Fast paced however rewarding. Technically rewarding. Family culture and collaborative. Management supportive. Salary is competitive. Learned the ins and outs related to Project Management and operating system.

Jobs at Honeywell

See more jobs

A good place to work

Honeywell has a perfect work life balance theres a gym and nice cafe people are friendly and its a place to learn new skills and develop your self and other

Process driven environment

Good stability and career growth opportunity, but slow to change as with most large companies. Honeywell provides a lot of internal and external resources to help employees grow.

Not interested.

No support from management. You are on your own for training. Little support from HR. This company is no longer interested in the field I signed up for. Building controls and HVAC mechanical.

Strange secretive management

Unusually high quantities of management quickly / strangely leaving the company, some with no warning at all . Management acting in suspicious ways during meetings . Management being criticized by senior employees for not telling very important information regarding the companies future and therefore their own job futures .

It is good place to work

I had good time in Honeywell, friendly people, respectful Honeywell decided to outsource manufacturing to Celestica which made lots change. There was no longer atmosphere

Cons

Felexiple work hours and require overtime

good place to work. Nice and clean

picking up computer and imaging learned a lot by meeting different people. Good culture. ignore the negatives culture. very flexible I loved working there

Place full of people with a lot of experience

A company with big presence in several fields and with a big opportunity to grow professionally to pursue any kind of goal in engineering related and became a great professional.

Productive Atmosphere

The company has good Work culture. The company has productive atmosphere. The company gives good opportunity for growth. The dress code i semi-formal.

Clean and quiet workplace

The system encourages everybody to give their perspective. Thereby, the employees can learn from each other. Be participative and proactive because Honeywell is an innovative company.

Friendly atmosphere and fun place to work

Productive and nice environment to work at. Friendly staff and good work life balance. Lots of learning curve and overall a great place to work. Busy work days.

Focus in Technology

Honeywell is a Company with Focus in Technology. While working at Honeywell I had the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary and inclusive work environments

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Honeywell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8K