Honeywell logo
Honeywell

Honeywell Culture reviews

Clear

Found 95 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,300 reviews

Good company to work for

Good company to work for. I worked for Honeywell for 33+ years. I enjoyed my time there and I enjoyed the people I worked with. I worked in the business and corporate. Benefits could be a bit better, but they’re not bad. The managers I had all cared about the people who work for them.

Pros

Good people, working hard

Cons

Benefits and pay could be better, male oriented culture

Stabilité mais complexe

Une multinationale avec ses avantages et inconvénients. Un emploi stable mais loin des décisions. Beaucoup de pressions mise sur les employés de champ

Dynamic, fast paced and demanding work environment

Amazing place to garner professional experience in finance, systems, processes, operations, business and people management. A great team of professionals to work with.

Great Management

Overall great experience. The management in US were excellent and very supportive. This is a Global company full of knowledgeable people and I would be happy to be back and work there at Honeywell!

Friendly peer environment

Friendly environment with a positive work culture.You learn a lot as a fresher.Most of the Managers help you with personal growth.Low increments with in organisation.

Good company

Good company, process oriented, fast paced hence sometimes lacks planning. work culture is good but no great benefits. Management has not been able to combat the recession of experienced resources in the company

Honeywell is a good place to work

I enjoyed working there and people were friendly and work was very reasonable. I had great managers and peers. The culture was pretty good and felt like a family.

Limited autonomy and authority

You are given a very specific box to work within. You never leave that box. A very formal and regimented culture. Managers have very little authority. All decisions are driven by rigid procedures.

Productive and family culture.

Fast paced however rewarding. Technically rewarding. Family culture and collaborative. Management supportive. Salary is competitive. Learned the ins and outs related to Project Management and operating system.

team oriented friendly

the days were different which was good for me...I learned lots because the team was cooperative and clients were friendly and outgoing. Management worked with you.

Jobs at Honeywell

See more jobs

good place to work. Nice and clean

picking up computer and imaging learned a lot by meeting different people. Good culture. ignore the negatives culture. very flexible I loved working there

Productive Atmosphere

The company has good Work culture. The company has productive atmosphere. The company gives good opportunity for growth. The dress code i semi-formal.

Rigidly structured but offers plenty of learning opportunties

Our work was very fast paced and required quick turnaround from estimation to shop drawing packages and programming. A typical day involved reviewing consultant drawings and specifications, preparing sequences of operations and control drawings for BAS controls and putting together submittal packages for clients. Management was fair, but there was little room for advancement. I did learn a great deal about control systems and programming and the people there are willing to help out if you ask. There are a lot of processes and procedures to follow at Honeywell with regards to work and culture, so expect things there to be very structured and regimented.

Pros

Great opportunities to learn and grow

Cons

Highly structured

Ok job!

The Product I great, the employment was considered as just a number when I was there! I was the culture was not a good one everyone was out for themselves due to the format that was laid out by management! Safety product division only

very stressful company to work for

The last 5 years was hard working at Honeywell International Ottawa. I have been put in a position where I must take on new roles without discussing these new roles as part of my job at EMS and have done the best to learn them and execute them well.

Back stabbing jerks!

After four years I found myself decimated by the infighting and back stabbing politics. It's easy to lose your mojo in this environment, and hard to get it back. Keep your sanity and find another company to work for that will respect your contribution.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Management principles, back stabbing, office politics

good work environment. heavy work load.

Nice people, good working environment. on-site gym. The management is not very efficient, especially heavy process driving cost high. Business shrinking.

Bon,enrichissement et structure de travail par l’employé

Dans l’ensemble cela a été une expérience très enrichissante sur le plan social et ma aide à avoir beaucoup d’entregent et avoir une capacité de prendre des decisSeul et éclairer

Pros

Avoir ma propre responsabilité des choses en étant seul sur la route

Cons

Trafic sur la route et la construction a tout les mètres lolll

Productive workplace

The company is technologically advanced, the programs and software are very up to date. The culture is sort of a cut throat culture, it all about results.

some shortsighted management

Company is so large it fails to recognize some of its measurement systems which impede production and quality. Well divers culture and healthy work Environment.

Full of political fights

90% of time working in Honeywell is dealing with all different types of office politics. Company is spending money to create conflicts between departments and employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Honeywell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8K