Honeywell logo
Happiness score is 69 out of 100Average

Honeywell Employee Reviews

Found 345 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,298 reviews

Good company to work for

Good company to work for. I worked for Honeywell for 33+ years. I enjoyed my time there and I enjoyed the people I worked with. I worked in the business and corporate. Benefits could be a bit better, but they’re not bad. The managers I had all cared about the people who work for them.

Pros

Good people, working hard

Cons

Benefits and pay could be better, male oriented culture

Fun and rewarding job high workload high turnover

High turnover ,no union,poor management at facility management level- overall excellent company just poor HR ie HEAVILY bias toward management. HR policies by Honeywell are excellent when used or not vetoed by upper management

Pros

Excellent company

Cons

Poor HR

Terrible place to work

Expect to work for free.Management micro manage and have no knowledge of any info.Number one priority is making Honeywell money.Expect to work for free.

Pros

Nothing but promises and rainbows

Cons

Working for free

Productive and fun

My managers were the best. I was lucky to work with such nice people. The is the place you will enjoy working so much that it won't feel like work. My managers and coworkers made every day a happy day. I regret not being there.

Pros

Great management

Cons

Pay could be better

Top heavy with management

Top heavy with management - people who love to use acronyms and buzzwords to appear knowledgeable and are generally clueless only looking to springboard to their next position . Rarely will you see a manager in place for longer than 2 - 3 years. Management does not actually make any decisions but are strictly guided by a group of pseudo excellence experts without real world experience. lots of intelligent hardworking people low in the chain of command are the key to any successes

Pros

parking

Cons

management

Difficult place to work

worked in the field as a site contactor - paid less than the workers at the factories I visited - on call 24/7 - directed by superiors in head offices with unrealistic expectations - its all about the money the company can make so the supervisors can get their bonuses - share holders are more important than the employees - eventually kicked out the door and replaced by a lesser paid junior employee

Pros

some expenses

Cons

underpaid - overworked

Stabilité mais complexe

Une multinationale avec ses avantages et inconvénients. Un emploi stable mais loin des décisions. Beaucoup de pressions mise sur les employés de champ

Great company to work for!!!!!

I had a successful career with Honeywell for 30 years and would go back to work for them if I could. Great place to work! Professional and very well run. Had some incompetent managers in my career but nobodies perfect!!! They are open to making things better and process improvement; Green Belt; ITIL etc...The company has a great history and has been in Canada since the 30's.

Good place to learn

You have access to a vast learning platform and your co-workers are top helping you (at least In my area of service!!!).Management decisions are slow and the business is being dropped!!!

Pros

Learning opportunites

Good company to work for

Work environment is nice and work/life balance is very good. No unpaid overtime required. Management is helpful on the tasks and goals. As any other big enterprise a bit reluctant to promote on time.

Cons

Not flexible with time and work location

Jobs at Honeywell

See more jobs

Decent pay for hard work

The interview is an on-site with two senior developers/engineer. Then there was an email asking you for some past work that you did. In my case, it was about parser. The pay is decent but can be higher. 8 hours a day work, no overtime required. There is furlough where you can work at home if you want. I was a contractor there for about 9 months.

Pros

8 hours, no overtime without pay required

Cons

hardwork

Dynamic, fast paced and demanding work environment

Amazing place to garner professional experience in finance, systems, processes, operations, business and people management. A great team of professionals to work with.

Environement de travail

Exellent environement de travail pour moi dans mon dommaine

Great Management

Overall great experience. The management in US were excellent and very supportive. This is a Global company full of knowledgeable people and I would be happy to be back and work there at Honeywell!

Lots of work during night shift

productive and have a great team of co-workers. a lot to learn. given daily task, always learning. There are times when 'it's slow the company don't really know what to do with employees.

Fast paced deadline based culture

All work is project based. Deadlines take priority over all. You stay until your task is finished. Many long hours. Customers are very demanding and unbending.

They hire people for management who aren't qualified. People who don't know the procedures or services/ don't know what systems we use or how to do our job

Friendly peer environment

Friendly environment with a positive work culture.You learn a lot as a fresher.Most of the Managers help you with personal growth.Low increments with in organisation.

Challenging work environment and stressful at times

Working with Honeywell is very challenging as you get to learn many things on the job as you go on daily basis and people are friendly and cooperative

Pros

Inhouse Gym, Table tennis and Yoga stretches at your work area

Cons

Unexpected long hours and OT only after 44 hrs per week and stressful

Terrible workplace to work

This is by the worst company to work for. The management is terrible and don't give a care about the employees. The managers only look out for themselves and will not help the employee. All talk and no action. If something goes wrong, they play the blame game.

Honeywell is a great company to work at!

I would always be back to work at Honeywell! This is a Global company full of knowledgeable people and I would be allowed happy to be back and work there at Honeywell!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Honeywell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8K