Honeywell logo
Honeywell

Honeywell Employee Reviews for Installer

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 9,250 reviews

Exciting new challanges on a daily basis

Honeywell and subcontractors working for Honeywell/power stream have a very solid objectives and they get completed, I recall one day when going into work I had a few customers cancel their appointments due to emergency situations, given that my day would be short and not enough work done, they quickly found replacements call for those who canceled and my day went on. very organized company. pleasure working with them. the most enjoyable part of my job was to see customers content with the service offered and I took passion in assuring that the customers understood the concept of the device being installed which was the elliptical eye reader, this device was designed to inform the customers the amount of electricity consumed in the home at that moment with lights stove etc, as well tally's up your amount of usage at the end of month. Some struggles I would come across is meter banks that are typically installed in government housing complex and those were difficult at times because the meters weren't always numbered to the homes and were all individual but all bunched up together, so I would ask the customers for their bill. and I would trace the meter number on the bill and match it with the meter that is located amongst 10-15 meters. In terms of co workers I had one other but he was doing his own work order, the job always required to work on a individual level, but I posses both skills of being able to work individually and in groups. I would comment on the hardest part of job but I cant recall anything being hard for me to complete my daily work. I tend to find -

Pros

bonus pay if exceed expectations

Cons

travel, varies daily

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Honeywell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8K