Honeywell

Honeywell Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

Friendly environment with a positive work culture.You learn a lot as a fresher.Most of the Managers help you with personal growth.Low increments with in organisation.
workplace culture very good employees very helpful no job security the hardest part of the job is not be able to fill positions when people leave. No more comments
Pros
No comments
Cons
No comments
Honeywell is a good place to find a semblance of work/life balance. It has a supportive and friendly team atmosphere. Management is great at providing regular updates and keeping everyone in the know about the company's growth, progress and challenges.
Working in the Aerospace industry is always interesting. My tenure with the firm has allowed me to build on my team building skills and I have always been presented with exciting opportunities. The best part of my job is the people I work with. The most difficult part of my position is working in a very volatile business.
Pros
The people
Cons
Working in volatile business
Workload was steady. service technicians were cooperative. Learnt a lot on gas detection systems. Management was ok. Lot of help between colleagues
This was my first step into the industrial side of work. I truly enjoyed working with all the sub-contractors and trades men. Very interesting work and gave me a perspective on accuracy and organization.
Pros
experience
Cons
n/a
  1. Administrative Assistant