Honeywell

Honeywell Employee Reviews in Ottawa, ON

productive and have a great team of co-workers. a lot to learn. given daily task, always learning. There are times when 'it's slow the company don't really know what to do with employees.
Friendly environment with a positive work culture.You learn a lot as a fresher.Most of the Managers help you with personal growth.Low increments with in organisation.
picking up computer and imaging learned a lot by meeting different people. Good culture. ignore the negatives culture. very flexible I loved working there
I was working on a special project and I had to lean how to use a new program at the role. I had a very goos support system from the team with how the program works. This allowed me to be able to contribute valuably to the overall project
Fun place to work, the company promotes and encourage diversity in the work place. There are a lot of employees that came from different social ethnicity.
Pros
They have free lunches and free bagels.
Cons
You have to work long hours to meet deadlines.
Unfortunately the working culture is toxic and they are not very employee friendly.
Pros
not many
Cons
too numerous to mention
Honeywell could be a great place to work if they treated their employees with a little more respect and not overload their desks with items that cannot possibly be completed in a 37.5 hour work week. That being said, you get to work with great people and take pride in the work that you do accomplish.
Pros
Great co-workers, great location
Cons
Very little training
very professional workplace the training program at honeywell is very extensive and usable a wealth of knowledge and skills working in one environment
Work and life balance is not good but it is good place to learn skill. Management is fairly good to work with. There is a lot of pressure on daily task.
Enjoyed every bit of my work term here. It's relatively a medium sized company so it's was easier to collaborate and get mentored by the senior engineers.
Loved working with Honeywell as I learned a lot in the field as well as learning from my Manager. I would only hire 'Team Players" which enabled us to help each other out to fulfill our obligation for the client.
I enjoyed working for Honeywell, however the workload assigned for each employee demanded very long working hours to meet deadlines
Pros
I enjoyed my job very much
Cons
Very heavy workloads
I worked as an assembler, nice place, my co-worker give a lot help, good management, they were happy to hear your feedback
One of Ottawa's manufacturing hidden gems. Was great working with such a successful and dynamic group of professionals and managers.
Pros
Challenging work
pay not too good heavy lifting high work load travel between job sites
I was asked to test software by following steps written in test cases and look for bugs.The people working there were very friendly and helpful.Learnt to use flight simulator software.