Honeywell
Happiness score is 68 out of 100

Honeywell Employee Reviews in Kanata, ON

Good company, process oriented, fast paced hence sometimes lacks planning. work culture is good but no great benefits. Management has not been able to combat the recession of experienced resources in the company
This is by the worst company to work for. The management is terrible and don't give a care about the employees. The managers only look out for themselves and will not help the employee. All talk and no action. If something goes wrong, they play the blame game.
the days were different which was good for me...I learned lots because the team was cooperative and clients were friendly and outgoing. Management worked with you.
The last 5 years was hard working at Honeywell International Ottawa. I have been put in a position where I must take on new roles without discussing these new roles as part of my job at EMS and have done the best to learn them and execute them well.
Good company to work for. Good challenges. Very smart people. My function changed while there in a direction I am not looking for so I decided on a change. Otherwise would still be there.
I started working for EMS Canada in 2001. I enjoyed my job working in a fast paced Customer Service role working on returns for repair and overhaul. I worked with customers from around the globe. I was very passionate about the job and enjoyed working and solving my customers needs. I built good Customer relationships, gaining trust and reliability. EMS was eventually sold to Honeywell and EMS adopted the Honeywell culture and customer service practices. Some important services were lost in this transaction. The close personal customer service needs were lost and the volume increased. The customers were then required to go to a website to create their own repair tickets and put in a que for the next individual to address their needs and problems. This method created longer lead times for delivery and troubleshooting.
Pros
Good salary and benefits
Cons
Lot of pressure and responsibilities
Computer troubleshooting, custom system builds and complete staff computer refresh, printer servicing, customer service. Great place to work.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Contracts vs. permanent
Fun. Friendly working environment. Good relation and respectful people. Having gym facility, Flexible working hours. Low payment but good job security.
Honeywell has an excellent work culture. However, I find it difficult to advance my career in this company and I'm stuck in the evening shift.