Honeywell
Honeywell Employee Review

Honeywell is a great company to work at!

29 April 2020
I would always be back to work at Honeywell! This is a Global company full of knowledgeable people and I would be allowed happy to be back and work there at Honeywell!
1.0Job security/advancement
17 October 2019
Same roleSame location
Project Engineer (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
Nice people, good working environment. on-site gym. The management is not very efficient, especially heavy process driving cost high. Business shrinking.
30 July 2019
Same role
Project Engineer (Current Employee) - Markham, ON
I joined Honeywell as an entry level Project Engineer. From Day 1 I was mentored by an experienced senior engineer. Trained theoretically and practically with hands-on training in the overall project life-cycle.
Pros
Great team
14 November 2020
Same location
Systems Administrator, SAP/Hosting Server Administration (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
I had a successful career with Honeywell for 30 years and would go back to work for them if I could. Great place to work! Professional and very well run. Had some incompetent managers in my career but nobodies perfect!!! They are open to making things better and process improvement; Green Belt; ITIL etc...The company has a great history and has been in Canada since the 30's.
  1. Honeywell is a great company to work at!