Honeywell
Happiness score is 68 out of 100
Honeywell Employee Review

Honeywell is a good place to work

27 April 2020
I enjoyed working there and people were friendly and work was very reasonable. I had great managers and peers. The culture was pretty good and felt like a family.
2.0Job security/advancement
27 May 2017
Same role
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) - North Vancouver, BC
will relocate to China. Management has short term views. Only hiring contractors to save money. Too much work for very little pay Don't recommend to anyone
14 November 2020
Same location
Systems Administrator, SAP/Hosting Server Administration (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
I had a successful career with Honeywell for 30 years and would go back to work for them if I could. Great place to work! Professional and very well run. Had some incompetent managers in my career but nobodies perfect!!! They are open to making things better and process improvement; Green Belt; ITIL etc...The company has a great history and has been in Canada since the 30's.
20 June 2020
Same location
Sr. Software Engineer (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
The interview is an on-site with two senior developers/engineer. Then there was an email asking you for some past work that you did. In my case, it was about parser. The pay is decent but can be higher. 8 hours a day work, no overtime required. There is furlough where you can work at home if you want. I was a contractor there for about 9 months.
Pros
8 hours, no overtime without pay required
Cons
hardwork
  1. Honeywell is a good place to work