Honeywell
Honeywell Employee Review

Great company to work for!!!!!

14 November 2020
I had a successful career with Honeywell for 30 years and would go back to work for them if I could. Great place to work! Professional and very well run. Had some incompetent managers in my career but nobodies perfect!!! They are open to making things better and process improvement; Green Belt; ITIL etc...The company has a great history and has been in Canada since the 30's.
4.0Job security/advancement
20 June 2020
Sr. Software Engineer (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
The interview is an on-site with two senior developers/engineer. Then there was an email asking you for some past work that you did. In my case, it was about parser. The pay is decent but can be higher. 8 hours a day work, no overtime required. There is furlough where you can work at home if you want. I was a contractor there for about 9 months.
Pros
8 hours, no overtime without pay required
Cons
hardwork
28 May 2020
Operations Program Manager (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
All work is project based. Deadlines take priority over all. You stay until your task is finished. Many long hours. Customers are very demanding and unbending.
11 May 2020
Shipping & Receiving specialist Level 4 (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
Working with Honeywell is very challenging as you get to learn many things on the job as you go on daily basis and people are friendly and cooperative
Pros
Inhouse Gym, Table tennis and Yoga stretches at your work area
Cons
Unexpected long hours and OT only after 44 hrs per week and stressful
  1. Great company to work for!!!!!