Honeywell
Happiness score is 68 out of 100
Honeywell Employee Review

Decent pay for hard work

20 June 2020
The interview is an on-site with two senior developers/engineer. Then there was an email asking you for some past work that you did. In my case, it was about parser. The pay is decent but can be higher. 8 hours a day work, no overtime required. There is furlough where you can work at home if you want. I was a contractor there for about 9 months.
2.0Job security/advancement
Pros
8 hours, no overtime without pay required
Cons
hardwork
25 July 2019
Same role
Software Developer II (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
Honeywell bought us to remove the competition and talked about our product replacing their current offerings. This was followed by folding the worst parts of our software into theirs, and removing everything that made it special. They then proceeded to have offshore developers break everything. We spent all day fixing their bugs, and no progress was made. I left before the lay-offs...
12 August 2014
Same roleSame location
Senior software Engineer (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
Good work life balance , Good Managers , Work from Home option,
14 November 2020
Same location
Systems Administrator, SAP/Hosting Server Administration (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
I had a successful career with Honeywell for 30 years and would go back to work for them if I could. Great place to work! Professional and very well run. Had some incompetent managers in my career but nobodies perfect!!! They are open to making things better and process improvement; Green Belt; ITIL etc...The company has a great history and has been in Canada since the 30's.
  1. Decent pay for hard work