Honeywell logo
Honeywell

Honeywell

Honeywell Employee Review

Aerospace

Working in the Aerospace industry is always interesting. My tenure with the firm has allowed me to build on my team building skills and I have always been presented with exciting opportunities. The best part of my job is the people I work with. The most difficult part of my position is working in a very volatile business.

Pros

The people

Cons

Working in volatile business

2.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Friendly peer environment

Friendly environment with a positive work culture.You learn a lot as a fresher.Most of the Managers help you with personal growth.Low increments with in organisation.
Same roleSame location

Used to be fun

workplace culture very good employees very helpful no job security the hardest part of the job is not be able to fill positions when people leave. No more comments

Pros

No comments

Cons

No comments
Same location

Great company to work for!!!!!

I had a successful career with Honeywell for 30 years and would go back to work for them if I could. Great place to work! Professional and very well run. Had some incompetent managers in my career but nobodies perfect!!! They are open to making things better and process improvement; Green Belt; ITIL etc...The company has a great history and has been in Canada since the 30's.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Honeywell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8K