Honeywell

Honeywell Employee Reviews

You have access to a vast learning platform and your co-workers are top helping you (at least In my area of service!!!).Management decisions are slow and the business is being dropped!!!
Pros
Learning opportunites
Cons
My managers were the best. I was lucky to work with such nice people. The is the place you will enjoy working so much that it won't feel like work. My managers and coworkers made every day a happy day. I regret not being there.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Pay could be better
Not the same culture and management style change along with feeling of being laid off which happened to me and many colleges. Stress was always there by management due to Micro management.
Pros
Some good people there
Cons
Poor management
Top heavy with management - people who love to use acronyms and buzzwords to appear knowledgeable and are generally clueless only looking to springboard to their next position . Rarely will you see a manager in place for longer than 2 - 3 years. Management does not actually make any decisions but are strictly guided by a group of pseudo excellence experts without real world experience. lots of intelligent hardworking people low in the chain of command are the key to any successes
Pros
parking
Cons
management
worked in the field as a site contactor - paid less than the workers at the factories I visited - on call 24/7 - directed by superiors in head offices with unrealistic expectations - its all about the money the company can make so the supervisors can get their bonuses - share holders are more important than the employees - eventually kicked out the door and replaced by a lesser paid junior employee
Pros
some expenses
Cons
underpaid - overworked
Une multinationale avec ses avantages et inconvénients. Un emploi stable mais loin des décisions. Beaucoup de pressions mise sur les employés de champ
I had a successful career with Honeywell for 30 years and would go back to work for them if I could. Great place to work! Professional and very well run. Had some incompetent managers in my career but nobodies perfect!!! They are open to making things better and process improvement; Green Belt; ITIL etc...The company has a great history and has been in Canada since the 30's.
Work environment is nice and work/life balance is very good. No unpaid overtime required. Management is helpful on the tasks and goals. As any other big enterprise a bit reluctant to promote on time.
Cons
Not flexible with time and work location
The interview is an on-site with two senior developers/engineer. Then there was an email asking you for some past work that you did. In my case, it was about parser. The pay is decent but can be higher. 8 hours a day work, no overtime required. There is furlough where you can work at home if you want. I was a contractor there for about 9 months.
Pros
8 hours, no overtime without pay required
Cons
hardwork
Amazing place to garner professional experience in finance, systems, processes, operations, business and people management. A great team of professionals to work with.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Honeywell?
Exellent environement de travail pour moi dans mon dommaine
Overall great experience. The management in US were excellent and very supportive. This is a Global company full of knowledgeable people and I would be happy to be back and work there at Honeywell!
productive and have a great team of co-workers. a lot to learn. given daily task, always learning. There are times when 'it's slow the company don't really know what to do with employees.
All work is project based. Deadlines take priority over all. You stay until your task is finished. Many long hours. Customers are very demanding and unbending.
They hire people for management who aren't qualified. People who don't know the procedures or services/ don't know what systems we use or how to do our job
Friendly environment with a positive work culture.You learn a lot as a fresher.Most of the Managers help you with personal growth.Low increments with in organisation.
Working with Honeywell is very challenging as you get to learn many things on the job as you go on daily basis and people are friendly and cooperative
Pros
Inhouse Gym, Table tennis and Yoga stretches at your work area
Cons
Unexpected long hours and OT only after 44 hrs per week and stressful
This is by the worst company to work for. The management is terrible and don't give a care about the employees. The managers only look out for themselves and will not help the employee. All talk and no action. If something goes wrong, they play the blame game.
I would always be back to work at Honeywell! This is a Global company full of knowledgeable people and I would be allowed happy to be back and work there at Honeywell!
Good company, process oriented, fast paced hence sometimes lacks planning. work culture is good but no great benefits. Management has not been able to combat the recession of experienced resources in the company
I enjoyed working there and people were friendly and work was very reasonable. I had great managers and peers. The culture was pretty good and felt like a family.
  1. Employee reviews