Hone Fitness Employee Review

View all Hone Fitness reviews

It's an okay job
Staff (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 April 2019
You'll meet a lot of people working at this job. No real benefits. Mangers have favorites, they cut other employees hours just so certain people can have more and make excuses for it...
Cons
Favorites

Other Hone Fitness Employee Reviews

Good until you find what you really wanna do.
Sales (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 November 2018
flexible hours, you just have to organize plates, clean and sign new members up. No incentive for staying with the company for a long time. No benefits expect free gym membership and 10 percent off Popeye's supplements. The staff uniform is just a T shirt that says Hone Fitness, most of the time the staff don't even wear them especially the trainers. Some staff are lazy and will just sit at the front desk and watch you organize all the plates by your self/clean the machines.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Dealing with rude people.
simply a different view on things
Fitness Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 October 2018
A typical day at Hone Fitness was filled with a roster of clients that i adored. every week i would train the same people at least 2 - 3 times and i can honestly admit that they were the people who made my experience amazing. i dont know if it was the location or something in the air up on st clair west but my clients were by far the best i have ever had. i learned a lot about taking on a managment role, that was the hardest part of the job. After i was given a health centre there was no system in place for me to learn and grow from so i had to take on the roll and teach myself
Pros
free membership, POP commission
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hone Fitness. Our community is ready to answer.

Hone Fitness Reviews by Location