Hone Fitness Employee Reviews

Good until you find what you really wanna do.
Sales (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 November 2018
flexible hours, you just have to organize plates, clean and sign new members up. No incentive for staying with the company for a long time. No benefits expect free gym membership and 10 percent off Popeye's supplements. The staff uniform is just a T shirt that says Hone Fitness, most of the time the staff don't even wear them especially the trainers. Some staff are lazy and will just sit at the front desk and watch you organize all the plates by your self/clean the machines.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Dealing with rude people.
simply a different view on things
Fitness Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 October 2018
A typical day at Hone Fitness was filled with a roster of clients that i adored. every week i would train the same people at least 2 - 3 times and i can honestly admit that they were the people who made my experience amazing. i dont know if it was the location or something in the air up on st clair west but my clients were by far the best i have ever had. i learned a lot about taking on a managment role, that was the hardest part of the job. After i was given a health centre there was no system in place for me to learn and grow from so i had to take on the roll and teach myself
Pros
free membership, POP commission
Trainers need guidance.
Fitness Manager & Lead Trainer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 February 2018
I don't have many bad things to say about hone fitness at all. The only thing I would advise them on is to standardize everything. There isn't much structure within the company. The trainers get to "run free" per se as there is no management specifically for them. There needs to be more guidance and help for them as that would definitely increase overall PT sales and trainer experience.

My direct manager is amazing. But above him is very disorganized. There definitely needs to be more overall company structure and standardization. More management needs to be implemented as well.
Pros
flexible schedule, good income, great work environment
Cons
no standards, no trainer guidance, limited structure
It was fun while it lasted.
Membership Advisor/Street Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 April 2016
Tour members around the gym. Sign members up. Hand out flyers. Manage a street team to distribute flyers. Clean the facility. This job taught me about patience and understanding peoples wants and needs.
Pros
Nice tan during the summer.
Cons
Frostbite from long winters outside in -40 weather.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hone Fitness. Our community is ready to answer.

Hone Fitness Reviews by Location