Bullying and harrassment
Unquilified management. Rewarding bad behaviour and ongoing safety issues. I do not recommend a particluar Honda in Calgary Alberta
Went scaffolding to make lots more money
Life is all about expecting the unexpected.But taking up the challenges makes you a positive potential personality.that is good to go for the claim and the best.
They told me they didn't so software engineering or Information technology in house. They also did not care either way since its just the way it is at Honda.
There was limited advancement. It felt as though Honda was completely fine with having an employee do the same thing day in and day out for years.
The reason for leaving was to look better career prospects, professional growth and work opportunities.I was looking for new challenges at work
Retired with full pension after 30 years of employment.
- What would you suggest Honda management do to prevent others from leaving?6 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Honda?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Honda?5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Honda?5 people answered
- Does Honda allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- What is the dress code at Honda?4 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Honda?4 people answered
- What is the company culture at Honda?4 people answered
- If you pass the first interview of the job process, what will be happening on the second interview? …4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Honda?4 people answered