Dealing with sexiest men...
Baptism of fire, when I assumed to be a key member of negotiation panel for Collective Bargaining Agreement with the management & union.
The negative undermining by some workers who fail to understand that they are as incompetent as the managers that they constantly and openly berate.
Split shifts and work load
Trying to make sense of why they kept some people who did nothing and others who worked like crazy were always reprimanded. They pride on being inclusive but that should not mean work expectations and understanding of the job go out the window in a rush to fill a job.. Wanting to move company forward but road blocks from the old school remains. Too concentrated on past achievements and Civic being number one. Motorcycle is not a priority.
- Why did you leave your job at Honda?8 people answered
- What would you suggest Honda management do to prevent others from leaving?6 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Honda?5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Honda?5 people answered
- Does Honda allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- What is the dress code at Honda?4 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Honda?4 people answered
- What is the company culture at Honda?4 people answered
- If you pass the first interview of the job process, what will be happening on the second interview? …4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Honda?4 people answered