Well et least you got an interview!I was told they had already interviewed me which makes me laugh because I never had one!
Just be honest, respectful and polite.
Dress well, be polite, be confident and have knowledge background of the company.
I have several mock interviews and keep my skills up to date which helped me to pull examples of my previous experiences as well it put me a little more at ease in talking about myself.
- Why did you leave your job at Honda?8 people answered
- What would you suggest Honda management do to prevent others from leaving?6 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Honda?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Honda?5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Honda?5 people answered
- Does Honda allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- What is the dress code at Honda?4 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Honda?4 people answered
- What is the company culture at Honda?4 people answered
- If you pass the first interview of the job process, what will be happening on the second interview? …4 people answered