Homewood Suites by Hilton Employee Reviews
Found 53 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,427 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
You definitely have to have excellent multi-tasking skills to work here. A very fast-paced work environment but fun and helpful team to work with. Definitely teaches you how to communicate better and how to make people happy.
Great place to work if you are always in the go. The only thing I didn't like was that your suppose to get paid by the hour however for the hour you have to clean 2 rooms to get the hour. 16 rooms to get your full 8 hours.the older workers fight the newer ones.
It wasnt to bad if you like no life trying to get time off was rediculous and almost impossible...Inless someone quits theres no room for advancement. (The job we do at any hotel doesnt pay enough to be honest).But the girls I worked with there were AMAZING and made me enjoy my job.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
I lasted about 2.5 months which to me was far too long. Literally from the day I started I was treated poorly by the staff which forced me to walk out. On numerous occasions I was spoken to in a condescending manner, I was taken advantage of, I experienced racism and had a member of the custodian staff try to bully me and intimidate me. A lot of them are miserable and take their anger out on others.
Friendly staff but a very demanding job. Full-time hours not guaranteed despite assurance from management upon employment. A very customer-oriented working environment with the main goal of pleasing and exceeding guest expectations.
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
I worked there for five years approximately I had a great experience people were friendly management was very compassionate to the employees a great place to work
I do not recommend! it a colonoscopy would be more enjoyable. Unless you like working under a dictatorship.There's a very high turn over of staff, constantly belittled no matter how hard you work. Quite possibly the worst job I've ever had. It would be almost tolerable if they paid more than MINIMUM WAGE.!!!!!
Les journées se suivent mais ne se ressemblent pas au Hilton de Mont-Tremblant. Vu l'achalandage extrêmement élevé en saison, j'y ai appris à gérer un un énorme volume d'appel ainsi qu'un flot continu de client tout en gardant mon calme et une attitude positive axée sur la satisfaction du client. La philosophie de l'entreprise est axée sur l'expérience client et on nous a appris à aller au devant des demandes et besoins du client. J'ai beaucoup apprécié la bonne communication entre les divers groupes de travail (réception, maintenance, housekeeping).
Rabais pour le ski et les boutiques sur le resort
peu de chances d'avancement
Management afraid of the owners .Constant budget cuts.If you're not one of the supervisors pets they treat you like garbage.They do not appreciate customer friendly workers all they care about is covering their backs.Benefitscare a joke.Unqualified managers who don't know Ottawa.They tell everyone to keep quiet.
Parking and leftovers
Horrible schedul.backstabbing.no accountability .No fairness.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Homewood Suites by Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 1,427 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Homewood Suites by Hilton
- How should you prepare for an interview at Homewood Suites by Hilton?4 people answered
- Does Homewood Suites by Hilton require background check?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Homewood Suites by Hilton?3 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Homewood Suites by Hilton?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Homewood Suites by Hilton, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Homewood Suites by Hilton a better place to work?2 people answered
- What is the company culture at Home Wood Suite?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Homewood Suites by Hilton? What are the s…One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Homewood Suites by Hilton?One person answered
- Why would you want to work at Hampton Inn and Homewood Suites by Hilton?One person answered
See all questions and answers
Homewood Suites by Hilton Reviews by Job Title
Homewood Suites by Hilton Reviews by Location